Avon Beyond Color Lash Fortifying Mascara

2.7

on 7/16/2011 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I hate these stupid brushes, its exactly like the Revlon 3D Mascara brush!

It clumps and flakes, I don't like this mascara at all.
I don't even like the Avon brand..

Don't get this.

on 6/8/2008 11:31:00 PM

I think this is the only mascara from AVON that I like. It really makes my lashes look full and with "body". I like it a lot :)

on 3/13/2008 5:47:00 PM

I notice, after a few usages, that it conditions my eyelashes, so it does what it promises.
I makes my lashes really black and add a little volume.
It flakes after a few hours, and that´s why I don´t wear it everyday.
There is another thing I dislike: it is easily removed but you always end up with some black small pieces of it in you eye.
I will buy again mostly because I like to have something that heals the lashes.

on 11/9/2007 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I wonder why every is so mean on this product?? I love this mascara! It makes my lashes very dark and shiny! I know it doesn't stay very long and it is not water proof but personally I really doesn't care about all of that, I think this mascara does what it says. Overall, I will buy again!

on 5/4/2007 3:50:00 AM

awful stuff. heavy on lashes, clumps like mad and when I looked in the mirror one day I saw bits of what I thought were lashes on my face but it was where the mascara had dried and fallen off (I didn't put THAT much on). horrible, won't buy again. Avon mascara is cheap though so worth trying others.

on 4/30/2007 8:12:00 PM

This is one of the worst mascaras I have ever experienced. It made my lashes stick together and it was so easy to smudge. I discovered that the brush that came with it is the main problem. I used a different mascara brush with the mascara and it worked better. But I am not going to wash up a different brush so I can buy this product. Its not worth it.

on 3/17/2007 12:52:00 AM

Bought this in black. Nice shade, but smudged like crazy and felt greasy. Won't buy again.

on 2/5/2007 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's disappointing that there are so many bad reviews for this, because this mascara really is wonderful for me, personally. It conditions, moisturizes, nourishes, thickens, and softens my eyelashes very well. After a couple of weeks, my lashes naturally look thick and lucious by themselves. I often apply this and then use Prescriptives Beyond Length Mascara, and I get thickness, volume, conditioning, nourishing, and super-lengthening all in one. This is an HG mascara.

on 1/6/2007 8:08:00 PM

Sticky and messy! was looking forward to a mascara that would heal my eyelashes after a whole summer of using waterproof diorshow.... this mascara made my eyeslashes stick together, no matter now much i tried seperating it!!! it's goopy and sticky. only pro is that it's a nice black colour, and is pretty easy to wash off (along with some of your eyelashes) did not "repair" my eyelashes.. and will never repurchase again... lost my maybelline full'n soft mascara.. .which is not available in New Zealand :(:(:(:( now thats an awesome drugstore mascara!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I went through a mascara whore phase, so I have some experience with different kinds of mascara - this stuff id pretty crappy imo. is goopy, makes my lashes goop together and no matter how much I comb through them they seem to stick back together - I don’t think this stuff ever really dries. It does nothing to add length, and in stead of volume I get spider eyes. I think one coat would work on minimal make up days, and it supposed to have long term conditioning benefits, but I wouldn’t use it on a regular basis and wouldn’t purchase again.

Popular Mascaras