October 22, 2014 | 1833 users online

Concealers - Dermablend - Dermablend Concealer in O

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2011 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Arcat84

Its very creamy and covers up my VERY dark circles!
I really like! just wish it was a bit cheaper... but worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by mzpotter

I work with Vichy, so I've gotten familiar with their products, and I have to say that this concealer is the best that I've ever used. It is $18, but trust me, I've had mine for over a year now, and I still have some left. It's very creamy, so you don't have to use a lot. I have acne prone skin, and this doesn't make me break out at all.
The only thing is that if you have really dry skin, make sure to put on moisturizer beforehand, because it can get flaky looking.
5/5.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2008 1:16:00 PM More reviews by MissBoop

I wish I liked this but I don't. I do really like the Corrective Foundation though. I found it too cakey and it didn't cover what I wanted it to. I used it with the translucent powder but it still didn't help. I'm still experimenting with other concealers tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 4:01:00 PM More reviews by kidderton

This is wonderful and effective. It covers imperfections well and lasts all day.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2005 11:42:00 AM More reviews by lisachy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually bought along w/ the cover creme in its matching color to cover up a tattoo for better coverage. It works great and it stays on forever. Be sure to set it though. You can use the setting powder from DermaBlend or whatever you have in your makeup box.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2005 1:16:00 PM More reviews by devorah

I love this concealer! I use it for acting and just knock out the blemishes with it and don't worry about a full foundation.
It is the only way I can reduce my breakouts from lots of makeup wear.

I wanted to mention that it's important to get the freshest supply possble, if not, it loses it's smoothness and can be cakey like somene else described here,
A friend suggested very lighly micrwaveing it, but I have yet to try.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2005 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Catharsis1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A workhorse concealer. I will always have some on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2003 7:10:00 PM More reviews by honeybearkitty

This is the absolute best concealer ever! Apply a small amount at a time with a small brush to virtually "erase" blemishes. Although it is a little pricy, it will last a long time. I've used mine every day for over a year and still have 1/2 left. It stays put, even on oily skin - doesn't "slide" like many other concealers. I don't even use foundation now - it's all I need.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2003 12:09:00 AM More reviews by kitten327

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had my hopes up about this product. I have broken capillaries and redness on my face. This stuff(the lightest #1) comes in a little pot and the consistency is so thick I could barely get any out. Then it looked dry and cakey on my face. What a disappointment. I got rid of it on ebay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2002 4:07:00 PM More reviews by sabine

i use dermablend concealer in color chroma 5. i've been using it for YEARS! if you want opaque coverage that STAYS and doesn't look cakey, this is definitely hte way to go...i have yet to find another that compares