August 27, 2014 | 1581 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Boots - Mediterranean Milk, Almond and Pistachio Body Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What...this product discontinued?? So so sad~ this has been the moisturizing, non-greasy lotion I've ever tried. I can literally have red, chapped hands one day and they become soft the next day! I've even let my coworkers try this (since we are in a field that requires frequent handwashing) and they loved it as well! The smell kind of smelled like Baby lotion to me, but it didn't bother me too much. I would say this lotion was much more moisturizing than Body Shop body butters and less greasy than Bath and Body Works/ Victoria Secret body butters.

I might have to go and try out the lotions Boots have out right now...crossing fingers they are just as moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by tdrolma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this on sale at a Target for $2.00 on sale.
I also found this on Drugstore.com, where you can get all the products, the body wash, body butter, and body scrub as a gift set for $19.99.
Check it out... great gifts.

This is not super strong, its softening, and fantastic. I actually love all of them. The body wash is fantastic, the exfolliant is amazing, and the body butter is amazing. They smell great, soften the skin, and not overpowering in scent. Close to the perfect product and scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by StarCielle

I got this product for free working for Boots. I love this product because it has the perfect smell to it. Not too strong but just right, guys love it because it is just the right scent for everyone. It is now on sale, for two dollars cheaper. Go to the FREMONT TARGET shopping center in FREMONT HUB in CA.

P.S. I am not just saying this because I work for Boots Retail USA I really mean it!!! HONEST!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 11:06:00 AM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was searching for a cheap body butter to wear under my L'Occitane Almond Blossom Dew fragrance and happened upon this at my local Boots store. Mmmmmmm dreamy almond scent, thick and moisturising. I will definitely repurchase this one over and over!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 12:23:00 PM More reviews by MissesMagical

I got hooked on this product (as well as the Olive Bergamot Walnut body scrub) and was so excited to see CVS carry it! The price is pretty reasonable compared to the outstanding moisturizing power it provides! And the smell is divine! Every night after my bath or shower I smother this on, and in the morning I can still get a nice whiff of the fragrance. I love that it's not greasy, but absorbs into the skin beautifully.

The only negative is that the manufacturer could seal it so no one can tamper with it during import. I always feel like the lid has been opened and there's some missing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 6:46:00 PM More reviews by SimplyManda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I never go back to the same product twice because I like to "play the field" with moisturizers but I recently went back to Target after scooping out the last bit of this product and almost crying. This has a good smell (I like "foodie" smells), feels thick but not greasy, and is great for the patches of dry skin I get every winter. Before this I was a Body Shop Body Butter girl, but since I got this my body butters have been sitting under my sink getting no love. This is too thick for summer but once fall hits it is my one and only.

Edit: I forgot to mention the best part- I swear this firms up my jiggly thighs and butt. Really, it doesn't claim to do that or anything, but that's the effect I get. Maybe it's the result of the skin plumping up or the fact that you really have to massage it in, but it definitely makes my less firm parts feel better. Check it out for yourself.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by vitaminas

I enjoy using this product. I bought a smaller pot, 1,69 fl.oz and I use it as a handcream. It smells great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by hedgehog2484

I really liked the texture of this body butter. It is rich enough to feel moisturizing, but is not too heavy and sinks in well. My skin is not especially dry and I greatly prefer this Boots butter to the ones I have tried from Bath and Body Works.
The scent is very nice - pleasant and calm.
I only have used a sample size that came with a set, but as soon as I use up my Bath and Body Works' butters I plan on purchasing a full size of this.
This may seem expensive compared to other drugstore products, but the price is comparable to similar quality body butters.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by pwatters

Eh, for a few bucks more I could have had the absolute best body butter (that'd be Bodyworks' Olive Oil, IMHO). The only plus is that the local Target is a mile away and the nearest Bodyworks is 20 minutes away!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

This is by far one of my favorite butters. I love the body shop's brazil nut one and by all accounts, this one is fairly similar but i do find it to have better moisturising properties.