Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Jet Black

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/30/2015 8:57:00 PM

I love the nude colour from this liner range. I think it is way better than the Stila "topaz" one. I have tried the black and I love it. I think it is great for the price. It latest pretty well. I always set my liners with shadow to make it last even longer. It didn't smudge for me. I :) recommend :)

Jill
www.moosielove.com

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the best eye pencil I've had for a long time. it applies creamy and smooth and does last a long time.

on 3/10/2015 10:01:00 AM

This product is nice. It isn't anything mindblowing but it's nice product, cheap and works well.

on 12/14/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This goes on so smooth! Easy to smudge with my finger or a brush. I like to use this for tightlining and it fills in really nicely. Only reason I wouldn't re-buy is I find there's a bit of transfer- will be purchasing the waterproof formula next time.

on 12/14/2014 7:14:00 PM

This product is nice. Definitely the kohl, indian-inspired apperance I was looking for. It stays on well for me and I like to wear it occasionally. It looks great when applied to the lower water line and inner eye corners. It gives a very angelina jolie-look.

on 8/23/2014 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Meh, it's ok. I get more smooth-ness, pigment & POP w/ my ELF black pencil liner on my paticular lids. It also won't stay in my (bottom) water-line(s) very long or strong. I'm glad I got it for FREE as it was included in "Scandal Eyes Retro" mascara as I got both as package deal for only $7.90 @Shoppers Drug Mart SALE. I do love the packaging. It's sleek & I like the cap. Will not re-purchase tho.

on 8/19/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

very creamy and black, but fades in water and heat. the best thing thing though is that when it is exposed to these elements, it doesn't racoon up, it gently fades away into nothingness.

ps: i used to think this was my holy grail eyebrow pencil. 6th grade amirite? *uneasily tries to chuckle away months of muddy black sperm brows*

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first eyeliner. I like how it easily goes on and how I can make the smoky eye look, but it doesn't last very long for me. By the end of the day, the eyeliner would completely disappear and it would get in my inner corners. If I apply it on my lower waterline, it'd stay & look nice. Sadly, I wouldn't repurchase.

on 8/4/2014 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This smudged too much all over my eye. Even when set with shadows, powders etc. Will not repurchase.

on 8/2/2014 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I think I overall prefer using liquid eyeliner, but I have this pencil for a more smudgy, smoky look. Unfortunately, I find that this eyeliner pencil smudges more during the course of the day and leaves me with raccoon eyes. Also, the tip often crumbles when sharpening it. Putting it in the freezer for a few minutes first helps.

I can't get this to stick to my waterline. Since it's wooden, the pokey feeling is also pretty unpleasant that close to my eye.

Not sure if I would buy again. Maybe, but I'd probably try some other brands first.