December 18, 2014 | 1771 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Jet Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by asideofladies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This goes on so smooth! Easy to smudge with my finger or a brush. I like to use this for tightlining and it fills in really nicely.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Florida555

This product is nice. Definitely the kohl, indian-inspired apperance I was looking for. It stays on well for me and I like to wear it occasionally. It looks great when applied to the lower water line and inner eye corners. It gives a very angelina jolie-look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Meh, it's ok. I get more smooth-ness, pigment & POP w/ my ELF black pencil liner on my paticular lids. It also won't stay in my (bottom) water-line(s) very long or strong. I'm glad I got it for FREE as it was included in "Scandal Eyes Retro" mascara as I got both as package deal for only $7.90 @Shoppers Drug Mart SALE. I do love the packaging. It's sleek & I like the cap. Will not re-purchase tho.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by kaedegordon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

very creamy and black, but fades in water and heat. the best thing thing though is that when it is exposed to these elements, it doesn't racoon up, it gently fades away into nothingness.

ps: i used to think this was my holy grail eyebrow pencil. 6th grade amirite? *uneasily tries to chuckle away months of muddy black sperm brows*

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by xomakeup4ever

This was my first eyeliner. I like how it easily goes on and how I can make the smoky eye look, but it doesn't last very long for me. By the end of the day, the eyeliner would completely disappear and it would get in my inner corners. If I apply it on my lower waterline, it'd stay & look nice. Sadly, I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This smudged too much all over my eye. Even when set with shadows, powders etc. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by allegoriest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I overall prefer using liquid eyeliner, but I have this pencil for a more smudgy, smoky look. Unfortunately, I find that this eyeliner pencil smudges more during the course of the day and leaves me with raccoon eyes. Also, the tip often crumbles when sharpening it. Putting it in the freezer for a few minutes first helps.

I can't get this to stick to my waterline. Since it's wooden, the pokey feeling is also pretty unpleasant that close to my eye.

Not sure if I would buy again. Maybe, but I'd probably try some other brands first.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This past year I discovered the amazingly long lasting Scandaleyes Waterproof Soft Kohl Kajal's from Rimmel and I had this Soft Kohl sitting in my makeup drawer untouched from a gift with purchase. One day I decided to try it and I actually really like it for a softer black.

I started having problems with the Scandaleyes liner in Black gunking up in my inner tear ducts which I absolutely loathe, but this doesn't do that and I find it actually lasts on my waterline for 8+ hours, maybe not as intense as when I first applied it but I still have definition to my waterline at the end of a working day.

Very smooth to apply and doesn't tug at my eyes. I haven't experimented much with this on my upper lash line so I can't say how long it lasts that way but for a standard black pencil liner I'm really happy with this and I've come to favor it over the Black scandaleyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by candiedprozac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

It’s a very soft pencil that swatched well on my hand but does not apply very well to my water line which is my primary use for pencils. I’ll keep it and use it when I’m not looking for a dark waterline but I probably won’t buy it when it’s done.

3/5 Just didn't measure up to less expensive products

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by eimear5sos

Overall I really liked this. It's what you pay for is what you get, but for Rimmel this was quite good. It glides on easily, gives a good black color and you can go casual with one stroke or two , or go full on for a wide eyed look. The price was great, about 4 euro. It really provides for how much it costs. I had no problems with the packaging. I would buy it again, but i'm not too sure if I would recommend it to a friend.