Apt.5 Cosmetics LG-05

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/7/2004 12:02:00 AM

This is another winner from the Apt.5 line of glosses. LG-05 is a medium shimmery pink--very pretty. It has a soft, sweet scent (maybe a hint of vanilla) and it wears well for a gloss. You can't beat the price at $6.50, and fortunately there is a Duane Reade on (almost) every corner! You can also purchase via the Apt.5 website, but it is difficult to judge the colors. Worth the trip to the store.

on 4/6/2004 7:09:00 PM

This is a natural, low maintainence color. It reminds me of Laura Mercier Rose Glace. The scent of this gloss is terrific and makes me crave sweets! It is also very moisturizing. I opted for a safe color but would venture into bolder territory next time I make a purchase!

on 2/27/2004 10:55:00 PM

This is a great pink gloss, and I swear it looks *just* like Nars Sweet Dreams....it's a little more creamy and tastes better...plus, you can NOT beat the price.

on 1/15/2004 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I thought I had bought up almost every color of Apt 5 wand lip gloss I could possible every want. Then I decided to share the wealth and ordered color #5 for my daughter-in-law for Christmas. To my horror I realized after giving it to her that I didn't have this wonderful color myself. I had to order it immediately. I love Apt 5 lip glosses - to me they are lip gloss perfection. This color is my favorite - a very pretty light pink with shimmer. Simply gorgeous!

Recommended for Medium Skin