Bonne Bell Sunblush Bronze - Natural Tan

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/2/2006 4:43:00 PM

Hmm...picked this up at the dollar store and am not a fan. There's not much color here, and it leaves behind a nice sheen, but also huge chunky silver sparkles. Why? Otherwise it'd be a nice product for adding a bit of luminosity, but as it is, it's worthless. The hard little tube is also kinda odd and not user-friendly.

on 6/8/2005 10:19:00 PM

I love this product when I want a faint shimmer on my cheeks.

There isn't a lot of pigment so it gives you a faint shimmer which I like for the daytime.

Product is a bit hard to squeeze out of the packaging.

on 6/6/2004 10:41:00 PM

actually, i was trying to write a review for the golden fresh color. I'm not quite getting this site yet. Anyway, I agree that this is too shimmery, packaging terrible, waste of time and money

on 4/4/2004 5:52:00 PM

i REALLY wish there was a "maybe" option for repurchasing!!!

i grabbed this because it looked great for wearing on my eyes and cheeks on those no-makeup days to give me a hint of colour. since i'm fair, i grabbed the "natural tan" shade... as the previous reviewer said, it has the slightest hint of pink to it, so it's not quite so bronze-y (great for us fair-skinned girls).

where is the colour???? this goes on SO thin and liquidy, and leaves a slight shimmer -- comparable to NYC Liquid Face Shimmer in "silvery beige", which is a product i already have and use for the same purpose, it's just a little too light now that i have a bit of colour in my face.

i'm going to give this product another shot, though... i'm hoping that just the first squeeze didn't provide properly "mixed" product; maybe some of the pigment settled during shipment. if it doesn't improve, though, i'll be putting this up for swap.

Popular Blush Products