Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This mascara is just meh for me. It's alright, it gets the job done but I'm not amazed by it, ya know?

I have good lashes anyway, but this is a natural mascara in my opinion. Also, it's not completely waterproof. Full on crying will make this smudge. It is easy to remove though. I prefer the Cover Girl Super Thick Lash for a ds mascara.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This mascara was a letdown. It's a wet formula that doesn't provide volume, length, or hold a curl. Even when layered over Shiseido mascara base, my lashes are still wispy thin. I'll use up my tube by layering it over Chanel Le Volume as a waterproofing layer, but I won't be repurchasing this mascara.

Awsome mascara. It only smudges as it gets older which is not a problem since mascara needs to be tossed after 3 months so its a good reminder to get a new one. Provides beautiful separation, lenght, and volume. A fool proof mascara, my go to for when I dont have time to deal with clumps. An overall great everyday mascara. It can be built up for more drama with 2-3 coats without clumping.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This mascara did its job pretty well. The only gripe I have is that it clumps early on and pretty easily. Better than others, but still. I'd probably buy this mascara again if I don't learn about another one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Been using this mascara for a few years now. The very first time I tried it I didn't like it, but after about a week the formula became just a taaad drier and then i really liked it. It volumizes my lashes but keeps them soft. It's perfect for everyday and actually honestly even when I'm going for a more dramatic look I can just layer this on and it works. After trying out other mascaras for the past few years I've come to the conclusion that this is my HG. the only thing i would say is it's probably not gonna work as well for lower lashes because it's not aaas waterproof as some other mascara formulas are. but on top lashes it's fine unless you're in extreme humidity and i don't put mascara on my bottom lashes so it's not a problem for me.

My favorite mascara! I have repurchased this sooo many times! Perfect for a beginner, it's easy to apply, and low maintenance. Gives you good length, and volume, and holds a curl. Plus, it's only six dollars!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Where have you been all my life?!
I recently decided to take a break from eyelash extensions after 5 years. I figured, lashing out (pun intended) on an expensive mascara once every 3 months will be waaay cheaper.
I decided to try a couple of high end ones, and they were HORRIBLE. I thought maybe I just had crappy lashes.
My eyelashes are blonde, straight and average BTW. Anyway, after being disappointed with my expensive purchases, and beyond exasperated, I took a detour via the makeup isle at my local supermarket. "One last try and I get extensions again" I thought. I saw a bunch of gimmicky ones and decided I would go for a basic favorite. Cue full n soft waterproof..
I absolutely love this. It gives volume, length, curl, and most importantly FEELS like lashes, not bloody flakey goop. It is to me, the perfect mascara. I will never stray, it is everything I have been looking for. Thank you Maybelline!

BEST! LITERALLY one of the best mascaras out there!! I have really thin and sparse lashes but this mascara seems to be the only one that holds my curl, lengthens, separates and volumizes all at the same time. Doesn't clump at all as well
It's great for everyday use and you can build it up to about 2 or i guess 3 coats, but like all mascaras layering too much will make it flake a little. It doesn't smudge at all by the way it's just so great. Definitely recommended especially for people with thin, sparse and short lashes. It DEFINITELY lives by it's name :))

Pros:
Holds curl, lengthens, separates really well, volumizing, doesn't clump at all, at a affordable price :)

Cons: May get a little drier over time because it is a drier formula.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara is fantastic! No wonder it's been around so long.

It's a great everyday mascara that'll give you a little bit of everything: length, volume, separation and curl holding power.
It's perfect for naturally fluffy eyelashes that look natural. This mascara can be built up to look more dramatic, but clumps are very rare with this one.
I never have problems with smudging (I always set my under eye concealer with ELF HD Powder, to prevent smudging).
It can flake sometimes, but I haven't found a mascara that NEVER flakes on me, so I don't find it to be much of a deal breaker.

If you're going for really dramatic lashes, you might want to either skip out on this, or use this mascara as a base coat to layer different mascaras on top. It'll give you dramatic but also clump-free lashes.

Overall, I give this mascara a solid 5/5.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love the look this mascara gives my eyes! Not only does it do a great job of dividing my lashes, but it lengthens them RIDICULOUSLY as well :)

Popular Mascaras