August 20, 2014 | 1941 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Firefly27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this mascara !!!! It hold the curl, it doesn't clump AT ALL, it give you a little volume, lengthen your lashes but still look vere natural. You can see the result after 1 coat. I usually put on 2 coat. It's not gonna bring you that dramatic look but I think it's a perfect mascara for everyday. Specially for me (I'm a student and i want my makeup to look as natural as possible).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This was just whatever to me. Nothing great. I like long lush lashes and this did not do it for me.
It barely added any length, or volume. It is a decent mascara but I want in your face lashes this cannot do that. I also found that it can flake a bit

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

UPDATE: THIS DOES SMUDGE AND FLAKE ON ME AFTER 8 HOURS SO VERY COMPARABLE TO L'OREAL'S VOLUMINOUS WP. THE ONLY THING THAT IS BETTER IS THE PRICE. SAD.

Was looking for a mascara comparable to L'Oreal's voluminous waterproof but with less smudging and I think I've found it with this one. I love the brush and the fullness I get. My thin straight lashes hold a curl and look just that--full and soft just like the name suggests. Truth in advertising, how refreshing! I'm thankful I finally took note of the positive reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Favorite waterproof mascara. Makes my lashes look awesome. However, it does smudged a little on me throughout the day and is quite hard to get off. Still love it though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by reddplanet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my two HGs. I hoard this stuff, and sometimes use it on its own. Usually I layer this over the Waterproof Lash Discovery, which is my "primer." The two together give me insanely thick and long lashes. People are always surprised they're not fakes. If I had to complain about anything with either product, I wish it was blacker. But since I am a pasty redhead, it's probably good it's not.

I love this stuff so much, and hoard it just in case it's gone one day! The brush is absolutely awesome. Not too big, not too small, and most importantly, not plasticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by atsirk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Every time I run out of mascara or impulsively purchase a different kind, I regret it and end up going back to my all-time favorite - Maybelline Full 'n' Soft in black. I have pale, pale eyelashes and this is a really versitile mascara for me. A quick couple swipes and I have natural, simple-lookng eyelashes. Or I can do some heavier, more repeated swipes for fuller eyelashes for a night out. I never have any issues with clumping or weird goopiness that I experience with other mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first mascara that I have repurchased. Holy grail everyday mascara!!! It holds my curl (the first mascara to ever do so), never gets clumpy, keeps my lashes soft, and doesn't smudge underneath my eyes by the end of the day. I've worn this through a shower and it still managed to stay on, so it's definitely waterproof. you NEED to get this, now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlFarFromHome

HOLY GRAIL!!!!! I love this mascara for everyday! It gives me curled, separated, long (for me) lashes!! The most important part of a mascara is that it keeps my curl because *sigh* I have the stereotypical short, downward-pointing, sparse Asian lashes. For everyday, I want my lashes to look nice and pretty and fluttery and VISIBLE, and this checks all the boxes!! I don't even know how many times I have repurchased and come back to this :).This also keeps my curl all day and my lashes still look pretty at the end if my 8 hour school day.

Pros:
-keeps my curl :) (it's a drier formula)
- lengthens my lashes (if I put the mascara on the front AND back of my lashes, they go to my eyebrows if I open my eyes really wide and look up)
-separates my lashes
-sleek and thin packaging (easy for travel)
-small brush head (to get to inner and outer corner lashes)
-affordable and readily available
-doesn't flake or smudge on me (If I go to the gym and grapple, my mascara only smudges a little on my lower lash line and that's might probably be because I put it on my lower lashes and wear eyeliner)

Cons:
-if you're looking for a va-va-voom, in-your-face, dark falsies mascara, this is not for you
-not super dark
-not a lot of volume
-I think it only comes in what they call "black" (bullet point #2)

All in all, the PERFECT everyday mascara for this Vietnamese girl :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh god yes, this is my HG drugstore mascara for sure. It is beautiful in that it separates lashes as well as volumising them without clumps and with a few coats your lashes look long and full but natural. Does smudge on me on occasion but I normally have some undereye powder or eyeshadow lining underneath my eye so it doesn't happen a lot. Easy to remove with a oil based eye makeup remover (the ones that are two colours that you mix up).

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by wishcapsule

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Well, I bought this mascara because I was looking for one that 1) didn't smudge and 2) made my lashes look fuller/voluminous.

*Appearance:

This mascara did make my lashes look fluffier and naturally voluminous. It was okay at holding my straight Asian lashes. I generally liked the look that the mascara gave my eyelashes.

*Staying power:

Okay, here is where I had problems. I researched this mascara to death before buying it and the majority of people said that it didn't smudge or flake very much at all. Smudging is a huge problem for me since I have oily eye skin. I would put on this mascara in the morning and by noon, I would already see the black fading onto my lower eyelid.

So although I liked the mascara because of the nice lashes it gave me, I couldn't bear it because of the smudging. It seems to work for a lot of other people though so remember, your mileage may vary. I only bought it for ~$7 at my local drugstore so it won't break the bank if you want to try it out.