October 1, 2014 | 1142 users online

Other - Boscia - Fresh Blotting Linens

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kelz25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love these sheets. I have tried them in green tea & peppermint. These are large enough that I can use one sheet on my whole face. They are cheaper than the Clean & Clear ones and seem more natural than thoseā€¦ they feel better on my face too. I have probably purchased 5 of these so far to keep in my purse, bathroom, etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by darknights

I liked these but they were sorta thin and the bigger size didn't really matter because they were thinner and soaked up less oil then my favorite blotting sheets. I never felt the cooling sensation again after a couple uses of the sheets. But overall it's priced nicely for the 100 sheets you get.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Besides the fact that these blotting linens run for about 10 cents a sheet (and they were incorrectly priced at my local Ulta store, unbeknownst to me until I got home and looked at my receipt), they are pretty good. I really like how Boscia does not add anything to these blotting sheets because some brands add oils and it's like "I'm trying to get the oil slick off my face, I don't want to apply more!" plus this helps because I have acne-prone skin and break out easily. They are easy to carry around in my purse for mid-day touch ups, and they leave my make-up in place

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Rkbxt9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not sure why but these blotting papers do not work on my skin at all. I have oily skin and can see the residual oil on the blot paper every I use it but then look it the mirror and face is still shiny! Pallido Rice Papers (60 sheets for 5 dollars at Sallys) work much better for me given that the powder helps soak up the oil and leave a nice matte finish, and have not broken me out... I do like the price and the tea tree oil component of these blotting papers as well as the size! I mean holy cow you have a sheet the size of your face when you blot and they give you 100 sheets for 10 dollars...much better than Clean&Clear which is 50 for the price of 7 dollars...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought a limited edition set of these in pink peppermint. I have to say I was impressed by the way these powderless sheets soak up the oil without disturbing makeup. The scent was also very refreshing.

Edit: I usually wakeup a bit oily in the morning and discovered that blotting linens are great to use before cleansing your face. I know it sounds strange, but it actually makes your cleanser work better. If you're like me and use a mild morning cleanser like Aquanil or Cetaphil, then you know they don't cut through oil very well. Just blot first, then cleanse. You'll be left with perfect matte skin. The Bosca Fresh Blotting Linens are perfect for this because they aren't powdered.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by vedo4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily skin with lots of acne so i'm very careful with what i use on my face. this blotting sheets are amazing!!!! you can actually see them soaking up the oil. I recently tried the lavender ones and i love them too! the good thing about these sheets is that they don't come with the powder that most of the blotting sheets have so it doesn't cause break outs by clogging pores. i actually found that the lavender sheets helped soothe irritations. bottom line, everyone should invest in this and i will definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by modegirl12

I use these blotting papers daily. I really like these, but my only issues with them is that they tend to tear a little bit more than I would like. I like to wipe and not blot, because I have a oily t-zone. Other than this little issue, I will continue to buy them.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by beautydork

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

These little blotting sheets are wonderful. I love that this is a no-frills product. There isn't any powder on them, which is a plus for me. With these, I use a sheet front and back for my entire face. On days where I am very oily, I'll grab another sheet or two but compared to other brands, these blotting sheets are pretty cost effective (about 10 cents per sheet). I have repurchased these over and over and I love them. Hope you will give them a chance as well. (The Green Tea Blotting Linens are wonderful too).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE. all other blotting sheets break me out (yes, i literally have no idea why... but those blue plastic-y oil blotting sheets break me out... the ricepaper ones break me out, cornstarch paper ones break me out).... Boscia's linens do not! It's so nice! Around 3pm, i always need to mattify my face and although powder is a quick fix, it can look cakey for us oily girls :) this solves the problem. i thought these were more expensive than the DS brands at $10... but you're getting 100 sheets as opposed to 50-60 for $4-6...so really, it's all relative. one negative is the packaging is cheap cardstock, so it can fall apart in your purse. however, i wouldn't want to pay more than $10 for it to be in nicer packaging ha. stick them in a business card holder if you're that particular about it. enjoy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

These are decent but not as good as the clean and clear. Do they work? Yes but, clean and clear are better. I did like the peppermint scented ones those were just fun in winter.