April 16, 2014 | 1916 users online

Eyeliner - Lise Watier - Lise Watier Waterproof Eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by SndraO

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading all the great reviews I purchased this for my waterline.....I couldn't even get it to show on the waterline let alone stay there. A total waste of $20. The worst eyeliner EVER!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by cerecita

hate to be the black sheep here, but it wasn't very waterproof/ smudge proof on me me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by darkmist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love. I've been looking for years for a liner that would stay put on my upper waterline and I've finally found it! As I have puffy undereyes, my waterline liner usually smudges anywhere between 1-3 hours just from me blinking or my eyes scrunching from smiling. This liner sets after a few seconds and once it's set, it doesn't move at all. The pigmentation is great, a nice dark black and it's a smooth formula that doesn't tug. The other liners I've tried (MUFE, UD, MAC, Maybelline, etc) don't stand a chance compared to this waterproof liner. $19 well spent and I'll definitely repurchase once I'm out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by kellyscott55

I am in love with all of Lise Watier's liners. They are totally waterproof and have awesome pigment. They sharpen easily and last a long time too. Brun Noir is my go to colour.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by ynnej

This is another product I purchased based on the rave reviews on MUA. I have been on the hunt for a waterproof eyeliner to use in my bottom waterline, as the ones I have tried always end up smudging or running into the corner of my eye after a few hours of wear.

I shelled out $18 for this one, thinking that it might just be the one. I was wrong. I was shocked to see how much it runs and smudges after just an hour or so of wear. It doesn't seem very waterproof at all. On top of that, the colour isn't the intense shade of black that I thought it would be. Perhaps this is a decent eyeliner if you use it on top of your lid, but this isn't waterproof enough to use in your waterline.

This eyeliner proved to be a complete waste of $18.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Best pencil eyeliner that I've ever bought. I invite you to swatch these and compare them to Dior, Chanel, etc--they are better than all those, undoubtedly. Turquoise eyeliner is my weakness, and i can say that the version in this line is the best I've ever ever tried. The colour Teal is amazing--dark deep turquoise, intense pigmentation, best turquoise eyeliner ever. i have this in Cognac too, and it makes for the nicest subtle colour in the waterline... bronze goodness..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

The ONLY waterproof eyeliner I will purchase! I have tried so many and this is the ONLY one that really is waterproof! It glides on smooth and will not run ever! I put it on my waterline and by the evening still nothing has run. Love this eyeliner! HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by teeheehee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL PENCIL EYELINER! I love these! I own 4 colours- Noir, peacock, vert fume and gold. They last incredibly well on my oily lids and there are SO MANY colours to choose from! I wear the gold everyday in my waterline and it makes my brown eyes sparkle. I hate dragging with pencil eyeliners, but these are creamy and glide on effortlessly. The only thing I dont like is the price of these seems to go up very often. Still, they outperform other more expensive eyeliners. I am looking forward to purchasing more colours :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by CallistaRhian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in multiple colours (got them at a major "points sale" at Shoppers), and I've gotta say that they are the best I've ever used. The colour is rich and pigmented, and when they say waterproof, they mean waterproof. I have extremely dry, sensitive eyes and I need to constantly yawn/apply drops to keep them moist, and the eyeliner will stay on for a whole day even under these circumstances. In addition, I love that these will stay "wipeable" for a few seconds after you put them on, as it allows you to correct your mistakes. It also helps that these are really creamy and the way the go on shows it.

I recommend Vert de Bronze!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by enrichthis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought Lise Watier waterproof eyeliner in black as I was going to a funeral and knew my Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner wasn't going to cut it. I know that UD's 24/7 liner is supposed to be waterproof, however, as much as I love the creaminess and pigmentation, I've found that it will smudge if my eyes become watery and will run at the corners of my eyes when it's applied to my waterline.

Of all of the eyeliners I swatched at Shopper's Drugmart, the Lise Watier one came out in front by far. It's very creamy/smooth, pigmented, doesn't smudge and the black is a true black. I also noticed that the packaging is nearly exactly the same as Urban Decay.

After the funeral, I was prepared to have to do some serious touchups, but was pleasantly surprised that the Lise Watier liner had stayed put through my bawling marathon. I had lined my upper lashline and lower waterline with this and have no complaints. No color was creeping out the corners of my eyes, no panda eyes, it looked like I had just applied. I did reapply a bit to the waterline, but that's expected anytime I line my waterline.

All I have to say is WOW, this is some good eyeliner ladies! I definately recommend!