July 26, 2014 | 918 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Maquiriche Eyeshadow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I got two quads as a gift a few years ago, one with honeymoon (and 3 other colors I can't read on the label anymore; they're bronze, sand and chocolate shades) and another with the creme lustre/celedon/petale/plumage combination. I was not really a big fan of eye shadows back then and used these sparingly. It's only recently that I have gotten addicted to eye shadows and found these in my small box of make up. Now I use these almost every time I go out. They glide on smoothly, blends easily, does not fall off and the color stays long. I have used these with a primer and with no primer and there really doesn't seem to be any huge difference - colors still look pigmented, shimmery, long-lasting and no creasing. You can easily mix and match the colors, whether you like soft or dramatic or whatever. I love these on my eyes. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by juliarose815

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this skin tone color and I love it I use it all the time!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2010 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've acquired a couple dozen Maquiriche shades in the last few years, and overall I like the formulas and selection. My favorites are Gardenia, Taupe Lustre, Moonstruck and Bronze, which all apply smoothly and have non-garish shimmer. Lancome has a lot of palettes and customizable options for this shadow line, so it's a pretty good default for high quality, richly pigmented shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Momeramas

Got this with a GWP in Creme Lustre and Camel. I find myself reaching for this combo a lot for everyday. A little shimmer, not overwhelming which is important for my aging eyelids! Creme Lustre is a highlight and Camel is a light beige shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2007 2:45:00 AM More reviews by moxiezbug

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got some of these Maquiriche e/s in a GWP from my sister. The quality of the shadows depend on the shade. The ones that wore well on me were Plummage and Taupe Vert.
Plummage is a shimmery plum with hints of silver and goes on beautifully as a wash on lids or in the crease. It really brought out my dark brown eyes. Plummage is more cool toned to me because I usually look better in cool e/s, and Plummage definitely brought out the brown in my eyes very nicely.

Taupe Vert was an olive color that to me is a true neutral, and at first I didn't think it would work on my cool toned skin because it was olive, but it too brought out my eyes nicely.

The texture of Plummage and Taupe Verte are silky soft and very pigmented and blendable. The shimmer is extremely fine and subtle as opposed to the garish shimmers of some other e/s, lending to these Lancome shadows a sophistication that is lacking in MAC shadows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 10:13:00 AM More reviews by annos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this in the quad Noix/Honeymoon/Coquille/Rustique. It glides on easily and has fairly good lasting power. The color is quite intense although it can't beat my Make up Store shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2005 11:40:00 PM More reviews by trempot

GWPs but of good quality. Great staying power, best used as base. Frequently used is Creme Lustre and Misty Mink. I love these! I hope Lancome made more of these for sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2005 3:43:00 AM More reviews by fag_hag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have lottsa these (GWP because I love Lancome skin care products). Prefer Colour Rich over these but I do use up a lot of the shimmer type shadows. I used up Creme Lustre, a perfect transparent wash of shimmer and have 2 more left. I often use Honeymoon (a sheer honey wash) on the crease and it stays all day. But for the darker colors, they tend to create a crepe-y texture. Get these for the lighter colors. The darker ones can make you look matronly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2005 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent eyeshadow. It is easy to apply and blend, and it comes in many gorgeous colors. I've used the various colors to create looks ranging from natural to punk rock, with stunning results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2005 7:45:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

My favorite shade is Creme Lustre. A shimmery light beige color, it's my HG highlighting shade. It's silky smooth and is similar to MAC's Shroom but lighter. Very good quality, definitely an underrated line.