August 30, 2014 | 1748 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Powder Blush - Peony

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:38:00 PM More reviews by cvarghese

I had this blush now for over 7 months. I'm a warm caramel shade and it looks AHHHH-MAZING on deeper skin tones. It really gives you a fresh-faced look without every looking like a clown. I use about two good swipes of blush on each side for my desired look.

Packaging is pretty basic--there's no mirror in the compact and it's on the higher end price-wise. Maybe because I've had it for so long and it's drying, but I have to really swipe my blush brush a few times on the product to get the desired color (unlike Nars, which is hyper-pigmented)

Would probably buy this blush again, but would love to know about what powder-formula dupes are out there!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Mriyanti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love Bobbi brown blushes, they stay long on my skin. But i do not like this blush on my skin.
it is a bright blush, not a natural blush on me. On my skin it looks like i feel the heat so much that i look like i nearly pass out. Or a blushing colour when i had too much to drink which is not cute. BUT i do love Bobbi brown blushes. I would recommend Pale pink and Nectar.
Nectar is my Holy Grail blush and pale pink is a really really great one, i would def buy them two again when they finish. but not this peony one

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So i finally gave in and purchased this after an online artist recommended this to me for a pop of pink on my cheeks. For ref i am NC30-35 at the moment and will tan to NC40 on my forthcoming holiday.

This is lovely - but only if you like pink and that brighter 'pop' look. You only need a tiny amount - i will probably use a bit more when i tan - otherwise you will look like a clown lol.

I apply a pinkey bronzer first to contour ann then use this on the apples of my cheeks for a pop of pink. It is matte so good for all you ladies who prefer this kind of texture. I personlly don't mind matte or shimmer but i do wish that there was a tiny bit of shimmer to this. Also i wish that BB Blushes were a little cheaper as it is expensive for the amount you get.

On the whole this is ideal for olive or tanned skins - i personally wouldn't recommend this to anyone lighter than NC25 as i think it would just look silly. But if you have a very light hand then it may work for you.

I am very pleased with my purchase and can see myself using this quite a bit. especially when i have a tan and on days where i want a fluch of girly pink x

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by prowl2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

The colour is not as scary pink as it looks! Actually it is quite nice, not too bright. I think it even has a peachy undertone (or it might get absorbed to my foundation). It is very pigmented too so only a dab will do. I think it is as pretty as Dior's pink blush (no. 829) so I use both interchangeably without people knowing I change the blush.

The package? I don't like it for the same reason I don't like Mac's blush package. It looks cheap, no mirror no brush (am I asking too much?)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by kailli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my FAVORITE blush, and I am a blush snob. I was looking for a blush that I could use everyday and then layer for a more dramatic look for special occasions. THIS IS IT. I will never buy another brand ever.
I have very oily cheeks (and eyelids...>_>) and this will last all day. Usually I need a touch up if I have dinner plans, but as I said OILY cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by osumom

Love this blush and color. It gives just the right color - don't be scared how bright it appears.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Justjusty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved the color etc. However, if anyone is looking for a $3 cream version of this, look no further than the jordana color tint blush stick in 02 pink adore. This, paired with jordana's "Over the Taupe" eyeshadow, totally gives a peony and python look!! I love the jordana cream stick. I am dark (so I am a pigmentation snob) and this was amazing! Of course I love the bobbi brown blush, but at a fraction of the price, jordana is a better alternative!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by niamhsheahan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product so much. I wear the shade porcelain in Bobbi Brown and this is the perfect flushed colour for me. It adds life to my face while still looking natural.I also think this blush would look gorgeous on deeper complexions. The colour is a bright cool pink and works really well with my warm undertones. The texture of this blush is really nice and a small bit goes a long way. I have been using this everyday for the last 3 months and am still to see a dent appearing in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by youcancallmekatie

I always thought blush was a less important beauty product, so I only had cheap drugstore ones that never really matched my skin tone and rubbed off. I bought Bobbi's book, and loved her look (gel eyeliner and blush) so I decided maybe it was time to try a nice blush. Originally, I was buying a Bobbi Tinted eye brightener, but the makeup artist put this blush on me and I was in love. I'm a Mac NW20, and this color is PERFECT. If you're around that skin tone, I highly recommend it. It's not as bright as it looks in the package. But you really only need to lightly tap your brush in it, and then tap off excess to get a natural look. It's very pigmented and lasts all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by DarkNStormy

I use this for a great pop of color on the apples of my cheeks. It's a nice, natural color that's more of a bright rose than a Barbie pink (Pale Pink looks more like a Barbie Pink to me). Definitely use a light hand when applying, and it blends well so it's easy to add more later.

I use this with Tawny and they look great together on my light-medium olive (BB 3.5-4) skin.