L'Oreal Brow Stylist Sculptor

3.4

on 4/14/2015 9:11:00 AM

This is a decent brow pencil. You get the brow pencil on one end and a wax on the other. It also includes a brush on the cap. It's a good value. I got the dark brown color and my brows are naturally black and it matches. You have to have a light hand with these but I believe they're a good value and have reasonable staying power.

on 2/8/2015 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to see if I could find a product for my brows that was cheaper than what I already use (Anastsia) so I got the L'Oreal Brow Stylist in dark brunette. The color is on one end and a setting wax on the other with a brush built into the cap. I did light strokes as it went on quite easily but holy Groucho brows! I had to tissue it off to make it look somewhat natural. The little brush bristles are too stiff and don't actually help blend so I used my Anastasia brush to do that. This product looks like I just put regular kohl eyeliners on my brows so I was a bit disappointed.

on 10/7/2014 1:37:00 PM

This is a pretty awesome product. I use it everyday to make my eyebrows look a bit better than they naturally do. The effects depends on how you apply it. Light strokes and good blending will get the best result. Love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The reason why I bought this product is because I got tired of the shadow and brush application (which works well, but if you can't find one of them- tough break). I bought this in dark brunette, and it is truly dark. I wouldn't imagine there being much difference in the dark brunette and black, personally. I like it, this is something you can't have a heavy hand with, the formula is suuuuper soft and will give you drawn on brows in a heartbeat, but if you use it lightly, it does a great job. I don't particularly like the "wax" end of it so I used clear gel to set them. the brush is also a bit dense for my liking but it gets the job done. I'd reccomend it to my ladies. :)

on 9/5/2012 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I actually really like this product a lot. It gives you a nice natural eyebrow and I love that it comes with two different pencils that blend nicely together. I wish that the pencils would be longer though! I'd recommend it and I'll be repurchasing.

on 2/13/2011 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I brought this in Blonde, I'm asian, with natural raven hair, I dont have sparse eyebrows. Before you question me about getting blonde instead of dark/brunette, let me just say this was for my mom, who has minimal to no eyebrows at all.
It looked really nice, subtle and natural for my mom without making it look like her brows were tattoed on. One day I used it for myself, and I really really liked how good it looked. It didn't make my brows look fuller(The colour is too light to give my brows that full effect), it made them look more shapely and neat, which is what I prefer.
Definitely would repurchased and will be looking at more blonde brow pencils in future. I got this in the bargain bin, but I'll probably would pay full price since its actually really good!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this is medium-dark brown. It is a very close match to my eyebrows. However, I dont like this pencil because 1) the tip is worn down and dull and it flakes off very quickly with my other sharpener I use, which is a waste of product and 2) it rubs off very easily onto other surfaces. One time I laid my head down on my hand and I saw this had rubbed off. I was paranoid it left smears on my forehead so I went to the bathroom and checked. It hadnt luckily, but still, dont want to use something that will leave marks if something happens to touch my face. I dont even use a lot of it!

CoverGirl's EyeMakers work just as well for the same price.

on 1/5/2010 4:31:00 PM

I purchased this in Dark Blonde (even though my hair and eyebrows are light brown with a hint of gold) as I look silly with very dark or red toned eyebrows. These pencils are quite soft and waxy, I do prefer a harder pencil otherwise I get clumps of product clinging to my brow hairs. The color of the lightest pencil is perfect for me, even though it is an odd greeny gold looking color. I wouldnít buy this again as I really donít like the texture but other than that this pencil isnít too bad. continued >>

on 8/28/2009 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have these in a set of Black and Brown. I find that I have to blend the 2 pencils incredibly well to get a good color match for my brows. Most of the time I will use only the Brown pencil with a shadow on top to set it. The Black pencil is gray and ashy on it's own. They are not considerably pigmented, which I think is a good thing, because they're meant to enhance the brows, not appear drawn on. However, they don't have the greatest staying power and are better described as dry, hard pencils. As a set, I think they're OK, but I wouldn't repurchase these brow pencils.

on 3/9/2009 3:10:00 AM

I needed something for my brows. This comes with two different colors for defining the brow in a more natural way than monochrome tinting. The pencils are soft and need to be softened. It takes me longer than usual to fill in my brows using this. However, it can be clumpy which i don't like, possibly the formula isn't that smooth. Wouldn't buy again.

Popular Brows Products