November 27, 2014 | 1693 users online

Brows - L'Oreal - Brow Stylist Sculptor

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by peekaboo2355

This is a pretty awesome product. I use it everyday to make my eyebrows look a bit better than they naturally do. The effects depends on how you apply it. Light strokes and good blending will get the best result. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by deepbelowthesky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The reason why I bought this product is because I got tired of the shadow and brush application (which works well, but if you can't find one of them- tough break). I bought this in dark brunette, and it is truly dark. I wouldn't imagine there being much difference in the dark brunette and black, personally. I like it, this is something you can't have a heavy hand with, the formula is suuuuper soft and will give you drawn on brows in a heartbeat, but if you use it lightly, it does a great job. I don't particularly like the "wax" end of it so I used clear gel to set them. the brush is also a bit dense for my liking but it gets the job done. I'd reccomend it to my ladies. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ickythump

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this product a lot. It gives you a nice natural eyebrow and I love that it comes with two different pencils that blend nicely together. I wish that the pencils would be longer though! I'd recommend it and I'll be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I brought this in Blonde, I'm asian, with natural raven hair, I dont have sparse eyebrows. Before you question me about getting blonde instead of dark/brunette, let me just say this was for my mom, who has minimal to no eyebrows at all.
It looked really nice, subtle and natural for my mom without making it look like her brows were tattoed on. One day I used it for myself, and I really really liked how good it looked. It didn't make my brows look fuller(The colour is too light to give my brows that full effect), it made them look more shapely and neat, which is what I prefer.
Definitely would repurchased and will be looking at more blonde brow pencils in future. I got this in the bargain bin, but I'll probably would pay full price since its actually really good!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by KimberlyDoll10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this is medium-dark brown. It is a very close match to my eyebrows. However, I dont like this pencil because 1) the tip is worn down and dull and it flakes off very quickly with my other sharpener I use, which is a waste of product and 2) it rubs off very easily onto other surfaces. One time I laid my head down on my hand and I saw this had rubbed off. I was paranoid it left smears on my forehead so I went to the bathroom and checked. It hadnt luckily, but still, dont want to use something that will leave marks if something happens to touch my face. I dont even use a lot of it!

CoverGirl's EyeMakers work just as well for the same price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I purchased this in Dark Blonde (even though my hair and eyebrows are light brown with a hint of gold) as I look silly with very dark or red toned eyebrows. These pencils are quite soft and waxy, I do prefer a harder pencil otherwise I get clumps of product clinging to my brow hairs. The color of the lightest pencil is perfect for me, even though it is an odd greeny gold looking color. I wouldnít buy this again as I really donít like the texture but other than that this pencil isnít too bad. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by evolxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have these in a set of Black and Brown. I find that I have to blend the 2 pencils incredibly well to get a good color match for my brows. Most of the time I will use only the Brown pencil with a shadow on top to set it. The Black pencil is gray and ashy on it's own. They are not considerably pigmented, which I think is a good thing, because they're meant to enhance the brows, not appear drawn on. However, they don't have the greatest staying power and are better described as dry, hard pencils. As a set, I think they're OK, but I wouldn't repurchase these brow pencils.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by mochio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed something for my brows. This comes with two different colors for defining the brow in a more natural way than monochrome tinting. The pencils are soft and need to be softened. It takes me longer than usual to fill in my brows using this. However, it can be clumpy which i don't like, possibly the formula isn't that smooth. Wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2007 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Myfugitive

I have the 2-pencil set...one of them is a dark blonde to light brown, and I don't care for it at all! It looks GREEN on my brows....so fake! I use the other one, for med brown hair and it works really well, but as with any brow pencil I use, I always have to remind myself to use a LIGHT HAND....a couple thick dark strokes and you'll be wiping it off. Also, unlike my eyeliner pencil tip, I like my brow pencil tip to be slightly worn/dull.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2006 8:38:00 PM More reviews by tiebears

I have this brow stylist in dark brown. I really like the consistency and texture of the pencil, and I like the brush attached to it. The only thing that makes me want to try other brands is the lead inside the pencil breaks off easily, I would be sharpening the pencil and continually have broken off ends. Eventually, I just leave the lead attached (barely) to the pencil, and use it wiggly like that. My mother has the same brow stylist, and hers is like this too. Maybe we got the two bad ones, but in any case, I don't want to be paying L'oreal and not get L'oreal quality (or what it should have). So, I am looking out for other brands.