November 22, 2014 | 1878 users online

Conditioner - Neutrogena - Triple Moisture daily deep conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by mirigurl

I have been on a constant search for the best hair products on a budget...I hit the gold mine with this one!

My hair had been feeling really dry and brittle lately. I have pretty straight hair, medium-thick hair, and an average amount of it. My roots tend to get super oily and my ends are very dry. So, I searched up and found this. I was doubtful when I saw it was from Neutrogena, because they're not inherently known for their hair care. But this is AMAZING!

I had been trying to avoid silicones and sulfates, but it turns out my hair really likes silicones, so I tried it. In conjunction with OGX Keratin Oil Anti-Breakage shampoo (HG shampoo ((sulfate free)) next to John Frieda's Luxurious Volume), it worked wonders! My hair is so shiny, soft, and tangle-free! I can't stop myself from running my fingers through my hair.

This was all after just one use! It brought my hair back to it's natural vitality and restored the shine and softness it once had. Safe to say that this is my new HG Conditioner (was previously using L'Oreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by blackmamba6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I haven't used this product in a long time (since switching to an all-natural beauty regime), but I had to write a review about the scent. I LOVE the smell of this line. It is divine. Sweet, subtle, creamy - reminds me of a spa. Wish I could recreate this with natural products.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by GailScibelli

I love this product more than I can say and I've been using it faithfully for the past five years along with a much more expensive Kerastase conditioner. If you have very dry or chemically treated or damaged hair, Neutrogena Triple Moisture will bring it back to health almost instantly. It is a very thick conditioner that could potentially weigh other hair types down though. However, I have a ton of hair that I've been coloring for the past 30 years so it just really works for me.

I also think it it will work well for anyone with a lot of thick, coarse hair -- the type of hair that gets easily tangled after a shower (and challenging to comb out while wet) or matted after a good night's sleep. Ladies, if you have this type of hair, you know what I'm talking about. This conditioner is like magic though when it comes to smoothing out knots, tangles and frizz. My husband and hairdresser frequently comment on how soft my hair is -- and I'm an old blister with dyed blonde hair so I'm not exaggerating when I call this a miracle product.

If I had to pick one product to take to a desert island, this one would be it (along with Armani Maestro foundation, Bottega Venata perfume and Chanel Paparazzi lipstick).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I had high hopes for this conditioner since it felt creamy and very moisturizing, but it left my hair feeling weighed down and slightly oily. I didn't get that clean, fresh feeling after I usually wash my hair. It may be good for those with really damaged hair, but it was just too much for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by veelui

idk what it is, but after using this for a week-ish, my scalp got insanely itchy. i wont be buying this again, may try again after a week w/o it to see if its bc of this

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Mhoelzer2988

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used a lot of different conditioners and and a few deep conditioners (not high end) and this is one of the best I've used. I noticed immediately when I applied it my hair became very soft and even got the bottom of the bathtub slippery after rinsing it out. After drying my hair it's very soft and healthy looking and I normally have pretty dry hair. It wasn't that expensive either for how well it works. I purchased it after seeing the good reviews online.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This made my hair so soft and the smell is phenomenal! It reminds me of my days as a teenager with long highlighted beach like mermaid locks. Definitely a wonderful deep conditioner. It sure penetrated my damaged strands and whipped em into shape! In combination with the entire line (shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, leave in conditioner) it does the job well! Even with the shampoo and conditioner alone my hair is left in beautiful manageable condition. I would pay more or it. It performs like a salon brand. I'm In love

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

give me the softest hair after only one use. Really smooth, smell OK. Good for color treated hair. Amazing conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by stephakneeeee

this stuff is a wavy haired/curly haired girls DREAM. especially if you have an oily scalp and dry ends.

it doesn't leave my hair oily, but it leaves it soft and keeps the flyaways and frizziness away without weighing it down into a greasy mess. this stuff has been a LIFESAVER! i can't rave about it enough! it's so much cheaper than salon conditioners and it works way better in my opinion. it smells great too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by mgaugust

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I doubt I will buy this conditioner again (going back to Paul Mitchell The Detangler) I do find it effective at detangling and softening the hair. I also just realize how to properly detangle and get the best result by combing with a wide tooth detangling comb with the conditioner still in my hair and rinsing it out with cold water--in the past I rinsed with warm water then followed up with a blast of cold water. When I tried that approach with this conditioner-my hair was so hard I had to add more conditioner to soften my hair back up. So I added the conditioner, combed it through and then rinsed the conditioner out with cold water and the difference was major!!!!! My hair was soft and was very detangled and easy to comb. I also had just read that you shouldn't dry your hair with a towel but instead use a Tee shirt--so I grabbed an old rayon and cotton blend Tee that I had and blotted my hair dry. Well all of these changes together have left my hair great!--No tangles, no frizzes. So who knows if it's the new conditioner or all of the other approaches as well. Note- I also used the Triple moisture shampoo--it's just average definitely not buying that again.