Neutrogena Triple Moisture daily deep conditioner

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalis dulcis), Olive Fruit Oil (olea europaea), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (limnanthes alba), Glycol Stearate, Ceteth 2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 2/26/2015 7:02:00 PM

This product says it restores hair that has been processed and damaged, so I thought it would be the product for me. I had my hair bleached several weeks ago, which took several attempts (black hair, know what I'm sayin'?), and then had it dyed red. I've had a keratin restoring treatment since then, I only wash every few days, and I always use It's A 10 after washing my hair. I used to be able to air dry my hair and it was perfect, on its own. But now, it always looks dry and frizzy, unless I put heat on it. So, I desperately needed to get some moisture back in my hair. I wanted to love this and for it to be what made the difference in my hair and leave it soft and luscious again. Sadly, this was not it. It didn't leave my hair soft and smooth; just extremely oily looking. As soon as it started drying, it looked greasy and didn't help with the frizz at all. Disappointment. I would not recommend. Too much oil in the product.

on 2/17/2015 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my third bottle of this conditioner, and I can tell when I don't use it in my hair. It leaves my hair feeling healthy and soft. It's rich and creamy and instantly after rinsing my hair, it feels revitalized. If you have dry hair and want to try a really effective conditioner, this is definitely it.

on 1/24/2015 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

I routinely color my hair with Herbatint and need some help with moisture and body. I have tried a lot of conditioners that smooth out my hair, but they up leaving it a bit flat and heavy feeling. This conditioner on the other hand seems to like my colored hair and work with it. Especially if I let my hair air dry, it works really well. I lift it by simply fastening the crown hair, and then the hair below it, in covered twisties so that it's lifted on the top of my head, and go to bed. In the morning I remove the hairbands and have wonderfully soft, bouncy hair with body. I really like this stuff.

on 9/14/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been on a constant search for the best hair products on a budget...I hit the gold mine with this one!

My hair had been feeling really dry and brittle lately. I have pretty straight hair, medium-thick hair, and an average amount of it. My roots tend to get super oily and my ends are very dry. So, I searched up and found this. I was doubtful when I saw it was from Neutrogena, because they're not inherently known for their hair care. But this is AMAZING!

I had been trying to avoid silicones and sulfates, but it turns out my hair really likes silicones, so I tried it. In conjunction with OGX Keratin Oil Anti-Breakage shampoo (HG shampoo ((sulfate free)) next to John Frieda's Luxurious Volume), it worked wonders! My hair is so shiny, soft, and tangle-free! I can't stop myself from running my fingers through my hair.

This was all after just one use! It brought my hair back to it's natural vitality and restored the shine and softness it once had. Safe to say that this is my new HG Conditioner (was previously using L'Oreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner).

on 8/30/2014 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I haven't used this product in a long time (since switching to an all-natural beauty regime), but I had to write a review about the scent. I LOVE the smell of this line. It is divine. Sweet, subtle, creamy - reminds me of a spa. Wish I could recreate this with natural products.

on 8/25/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product more than I can say and I've been using it faithfully for the past five years along with a much more expensive Kerastase conditioner. If you have very dry or chemically treated or damaged hair, Neutrogena Triple Moisture will bring it back to health almost instantly. It is a very thick conditioner that could potentially weigh other hair types down though. However, I have a ton of hair that I've been coloring for the past 30 years so it just really works for me.

I also think it it will work well for anyone with a lot of thick, coarse hair -- the type of hair that gets easily tangled after a shower (and challenging to comb out while wet) or matted after a good night's sleep. Ladies, if you have this type of hair, you know what I'm talking about. This conditioner is like magic though when it comes to smoothing out knots, tangles and frizz. My husband and hairdresser frequently comment on how soft my hair is -- and I'm an old blister with dyed blonde hair so I'm not exaggerating when I call this a miracle product.

If I had to pick one product to take to a desert island, this one would be it (along with Armani Maestro foundation, Bottega Venata perfume and Chanel Paparazzi lipstick).

on 6/30/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I had high hopes for this conditioner since it felt creamy and very moisturizing, but it left my hair feeling weighed down and slightly oily. I didn't get that clean, fresh feeling after I usually wash my hair. It may be good for those with really damaged hair, but it was just too much for me.

on 4/27/2014 10:35:00 PM

idk what it is, but after using this for a week-ish, my scalp got insanely itchy. i wont be buying this again, may try again after a week w/o it to see if its bc of this

on 4/16/2014 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I've used a lot of different conditioners and and a few deep conditioners (not high end) and this is one of the best I've used. I noticed immediately when I applied it my hair became very soft and even got the bottom of the bathtub slippery after rinsing it out. After drying my hair it's very soft and healthy looking and I normally have pretty dry hair. It wasn't that expensive either for how well it works. I purchased it after seeing the good reviews online.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This made my hair so soft and the smell is phenomenal! It reminds me of my days as a teenager with long highlighted beach like mermaid locks. Definitely a wonderful deep conditioner. It sure penetrated my damaged strands and whipped em into shape! In combination with the entire line (shampoo, conditioner, hair mask, leave in conditioner) it does the job well! Even with the shampoo and conditioner alone my hair is left in beautiful manageable condition. I would pay more or it. It performs like a salon brand. I'm In love