Neutrogena Triple Moisture daily deep conditioner

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalis dulcis), Olive Fruit Oil (olea europaea), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (limnanthes alba), Glycol Stearate, Ceteth 2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Fragrance (Parfum)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Since John Frieda's Full Repair Conditioner got discontinued, I've been looking for a drugstore dupe ever since. This conditioner caught my eye from rave reviews and youtube reviews alike, so I bought it on a whim at Target for about $6.

Pros:
- Light, fresh scent, which fades quickly
- Medium consistency
- Gives hair good 'slip'
- Doesn't weigh hair down
- Cheap
- Gentle on my color-treated hair

Cons:
- Doesn't give my hair as much moisture as I expected, but it's nothing a little serum can't fix

I'm still looking for my HG conditioner, but it still works great, and I will repurchase if I don't find anything better.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is one of the best drugstore conditioners hands down. I absolutely love it I have been using it for years. It's the best for straightening your hair. It comes out so soft and smooth, better than any other conditioner and it is good for all hair types curly straight course fine thin or thick. I pray they never discontinue this I will always use it

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I forgot how much I love this conditioner! It used to be my go to conditioner, but I haven't used it in years. After finishing up a few recent disappointing conditioners, I purchased the Triple Moisture conditioner again. It has made my hair softer than it has been in a long time!

Pros:
- good price
- love the packaging
- great fragrance that is not too strong or overpowering
- leaves hair super soft!
- even though it is a thick, 'deep' conditioner, it does not leave my hair greasy or weighed down

Cons:
- can't think of any

Even though I have fine, flat hair, this conditioner leaves my hair soft and bouncy. I completely recommend giving this conditioner a try!

I don't even use a conditioning rinse anymore. I wash with a moisturizing shampoo, rinse and towel dry. To my damp hair I add a dime size amount of this to my ends. I Leave it in and style as usual. It feels so soft and clean. No Frizz either. It's a choice product.

I've used this hair care line for years, and always get great results. Highly recommend!

I love most Neutrogena products and this not exception. Use it with the WonderCap for heat conditioning.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is horrible. Did nothing for my hair a all. I expected a mild version of the hair mask from this line and it was like putting straight water in my hair. I would not recommend and would not suggest anyone try this.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't use this. My hair is fine and while I'm big on rinsing thoroughly it seems to build up in my hair. Might be good if you have hair with a different texture.

I repurchased this, but I'm not sure why, since it isn't good. The only requirements I have of a conditioner are that it rinse clean and detangle my hair. This one does rinse clean, doesn't smell particularly good but it detangles poorly. Today I used it and lost 3 chunks of hair due to knots. BOO!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried the Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner as well, I love them both but this is my favorite because my color treated hair just soaks up this conditioner. It's affordable too! Just go to Walmart or Target for the best price. It leaves my hair silky and it smells wonderful too!