Neutrogena Triple Moisture daily deep conditioner

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalis dulcis), Olive Fruit Oil (olea europaea), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (limnanthes alba), Glycol Stearate, Ceteth 2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 7/14/2015 6:01:00 PM

I love most Neutrogena products and this not exception. Use it with the WonderCap for heat conditioning.

on 6/6/2015 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is horrible. Did nothing for my hair a all. I expected a mild version of the hair mask from this line and it was like putting straight water in my hair. I would not recommend and would not suggest anyone try this.

on 4/25/2015 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't use this. My hair is fine and while I'm big on rinsing thoroughly it seems to build up in my hair. Might be good if you have hair with a different texture.

on 4/25/2015 10:08:00 PM

I repurchased this, but I'm not sure why, since it isn't good. The only requirements I have of a conditioner are that it rinse clean and detangle my hair. This one does rinse clean, doesn't smell particularly good but it detangles poorly. Today I used it and lost 3 chunks of hair due to knots. BOO!

on 4/21/2015 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried the Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil conditioner as well, I love them both but this is my favorite because my color treated hair just soaks up this conditioner. It's affordable too! Just go to Walmart or Target for the best price. It leaves my hair silky and it smells wonderful too!

on 3/30/2015 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

FYI: My hair is dark brown straight thing Asian hair that I bleach to blonde every Summer!

I love this! My 2nd fave!! I have bleached hair & my ends are like straw & tangle easily. This has been the best conditioner available. I like Aussie Deeeeep! Conditioner the best but I can't ever find it! I also use virgin coconut oil once a week as a mask!

I also Swear by Hask Placenta extract spray (green kind) when my hair is fried it helps so much. I use it on damp or dry hair! I can literaly watch it smooth out! Its amazing!!!!

on 2/26/2015 7:02:00 PM

This product says it restores hair that has been processed and damaged, so I thought it would be the product for me. I had my hair bleached several weeks ago, which took several attempts (black hair, know what I'm sayin'?), and then had it dyed red. I've had a keratin restoring treatment since then, I only wash every few days, and I always use It's A 10 after washing my hair. I used to be able to air dry my hair and it was perfect, on its own. But now, it always looks dry and frizzy, unless I put heat on it. So, I desperately needed to get some moisture back in my hair. I wanted to love this and for it to be what made the difference in my hair and leave it soft and luscious again. Sadly, this was not it. It didn't leave my hair soft and smooth; just extremely oily looking. As soon as it started drying, it looked greasy and didn't help with the frizz at all. Disappointment. I would not recommend. Too much oil in the product.

on 2/17/2015 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my third bottle of this conditioner, and I can tell when I don't use it in my hair. It leaves my hair feeling healthy and soft. It's rich and creamy and instantly after rinsing my hair, it feels revitalized. If you have dry hair and want to try a really effective conditioner, this is definitely it.

on 1/24/2015 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

I routinely color my hair with Herbatint and need some help with moisture and body. I have tried a lot of conditioners that smooth out my hair, but they up leaving it a bit flat and heavy feeling. This conditioner on the other hand seems to like my colored hair and work with it. Especially if I let my hair air dry, it works really well. I lift it by simply fastening the crown hair, and then the hair below it, in covered twisties so that it's lifted on the top of my head, and go to bed. In the morning I remove the hairbands and have wonderfully soft, bouncy hair with body. I really like this stuff.

on 9/14/2014 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Updated review: This conditioner is a huge NO. It makes my hair heavy and greasy when I use a small amount. Hair has no life to it after using this.