August 1, 2014 | 1794 users online

Shampoo - Neutrogena - Triple Moisture cream lather shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:25:00 AM More reviews by wallflowerrr89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After a few weeks of use, this shampoo seems to be leaving residue in my hair. After being washed and air dried my hair feels like it has hairspray all over it. So gross!!! My fiancé even made a comment about how strange it made his hair feel too. Won't be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by KrysteenaZ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yes yes yes! This shampoo not only saved my locks, it has a sentimental value. My mom would buy this for me as a teen to maintain the health of my hair during my highlight phase. I forgot all about it until I came across a sale at CVS for buy one get one 50% off. I popped the top off of it to sniff it and all the memories came back like it was yesterday. The beautiful smell and how gorgeous my hair used to be! I took advantage if the sale and bought entire line (shampoo, conditioner, deep hair mask, leave it conditioner). It worked just like I remembered! My hair was so soft and transformed after! And the smell that lingered in my hair caused me to recall fond memories of my care free worry less days.... I'm surprised that this system doesn't cost more. I'd pay good money for it. It's performance it's spectacular! My hair is so soft and transformed to good health

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by KelliaC

This shampoo and conditioner broke me out. Each time I would use it, within 24 hours, I would have painful underground cycstic acne on my neck and chin. It made my hair so soft and manageable, but it really didn't agree with my skin. It's too bad. And the second I stopped using it, my breakouts instantly calmed down and went away. It really was this product flaring up my neck and chin acne.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by mgaugust

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok- so I don't really like this shampoo. It left my hair fairly soft after rinsing but I just don't like the way my hair feels after using it. I feel like it's not really clean. I'd rather use a more drying shampoo and just follow up with good conditioner because I can't take the coating on the scalp that this one leaves. In fact my scalp is now a little itchy and thats not something that I usually experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by ameliajane00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazon shampoo as well as the conditioner. It fixes damaged hair fast and smells so good! I love this shampoo and conditioner so much and better yet... no silicones!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 12:52:00 PM More reviews by keangrad11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shampoo along with the conditioner. I had been looking for a good shampoo and conditioner for my hair that didn't dry it out or made my hair feel overly clean. I tried Dove, Herbal Essences, Suave, etc. I gave them all a chance using them for a few months each and they would either leave my hair too dry or just not clean enough. Anyways, I love this brand!! It cleans my hair without making it feel too dry. After I wash my hair, it feels so moisturized even before I use my usual oils for the ends of my hair. I will be using this from now on! I am so glad I found it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Marta2696

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this shampoo for about a week now and it isn't what I hoped it would be. I have medium (not think or thin) hair. It actually does a pretty good job of making it look thicker and it has your hair appearing clean. As for the feel? ....ehhh not so great. It makes my hair feel like I haven't gotten all the shampoo out or something. It doesn't make it soft either. All in all, I wouldn't buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by yallagabig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE everything about this shampoo. A little bit about my hair: it is very long (waist-length), dry, curly, and fine (yes, hair that is both fine AND curly is a PAIN to take care of!). My scalp gets very oily and I have to wash it every single day. But, because my hair is long and curly, it is prone to dryness and frizz. So there's that. I bought this shampoo because I love all of the other products in Neutrogena's Triple Moisture line, and I especially love the way they smell. This shampoo is fantastic -- the price point is fair and the packaging is simple and easy to use (you also get a really good amount of product) and I love that it's a tube so that you don't have to keep shaking a bottle upside-down towards the end. The product itself does exactly what it promises: it both cleanses AND moisturizes! My scalp is clean and my ends are soft. I didn't think such a product could exist, but I've found it in this shampoo. It also helps to make my hair feel stronger and bouncier, and makes it curl better. On a side note, I have to comment on its suitability for color-treated hair: like other reviewers, I too have noticed that this product SIGNIFICANTLY strips dye out of hair. For me, this has been a pleasant surprise, because I have been trying to strip black dye out of my naturally-medium-brown hair for MONTHS to no avail (I tried honey, sunlight, clarifying shampoos, everything except bleach and ColorOops/Fix). I am actually really shocked at how much dye this has pulled out of my hair -- in just two uses, I could see my natural color showing through. It was kind of insane. So if you are in my position and are looking for a non-damaging (and, in fact, extremely moisturizing) way to strip color out of your hair, use this stuff! (Or, if you don't have dyed hair and just want a moisturizing shampoo that will add a ton of bounce and shine, use this stuff!) But if your hair is colored and you want to keep it that color, you should probably avoid this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Really great DS shampoo for thick, frizzy, and very curly hair like mine! I love how it lathers fully and leaves my hair light and clean feeling with a subtle fragrance that reminds me of aloe and honey. What stops it from being my HG is that it can be overdrying if used more than a few times weekly. Overall, a solid buy for any hair type.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Wow! This was wonderful for my hair.Lathered really nice & gentle.I didn't even notice if had a smell.Simply love this product,even though I was suppose to buy the conditioner untill after realizing.What a great mistake!