December 20, 2014 | 1592 users online

Blush - Avon - True Color Blush Classic Aura

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by jany177

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is a great shade of pink that may just be universally flattering. It's got a hint of peach to it -- not a baby pink or mauve/berry pink. I use this color when I want that natural/healthy flush. Many of the other colors in this line, while very pretty and long-lasting, all run toward the plum/mauve/dusty pink family. Classic Aura stands apart as a pretty, natural looking healthy peachy-pink. I really like it, and if I ever finish it (I own too many blushes to count) I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice buy, great basic pink blush that is delightfully neutral, meaning that those of us with a yellow undertone can use as well as those with a cooler blue pink undertone could use it as well. This layers over a bronzer very well and seems to blend very nicely. On a sale, I'm certian that this could be a very economical product from Avon as their pricing is very competitive. Compact has a mirror.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 6:03:00 AM More reviews by fifi13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this colour. On me (NC10-15) It's a really natural yet pretty soft pink glow. If you can get it one of their specials, I think it's a worthwhile buy. I would, and have repurchased.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A nice color for my fair skin, very natural looking, I don't want big brightly colored cheeks, it lasts quite a while too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 7:34:00 AM More reviews by lazypile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice blush for when I want a natural, subtle look. I can even use the included brush because it's so soft and easy to blend.

I got this a long time ago in the Jillian Dempsey Mother's Day gift set, otherwise I probably would have never bought it. I don't always remember to use blush and I have a ton of it anyway, so it's very doubtful I'll ever run out. However, if I do I will definitely at least consider buying it again. I'd try to wait until I could get it on sale, though. I don't like paying $8 for one blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2009 5:26:00 PM More reviews by CTP

NC 37: I have aura C? RIS. too pale for me. doesn't show up. Love the packaging however =) I think if I find my shade color, I will def. love this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2006 10:31:00 PM More reviews by queenc78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've already reviewed another color, Antiquity, which I love dearly despite my rating for this product in general. This is also very pretty with my coloring (I wear NW15-20, or N1 in L'Oreal True Match)--it's a light dusty pink touched with peach; however I've seen similar colors that would no doubt perform better for the money.

Moving on to the product: not great, not awful, sheer so you can build up color gradually. Sadly, doesn't last that long. Truth be told most powder blushes don't on my normal-to-dry skin which tends to be drier in--guess where--my cheeks; however this blows away in the wind well before lunch :( boo hoo!

I like the packaging (comes in a pretty oval-shaped pearly-navy compact) though I'd prefer a round pan to the oblong. The price is nice at $6.00 a pop, frequently on sale. Doubt I'll re-purchase this color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2006 2:13:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This soft pink is one of my staples & the blush I go to for a light pink blush. It is finely milled, well pigmentated yet it can be used w/a light hand for a more subtle look or layer for a more dramatic look. I find it soft and blendable. The overall quality is excellent and it is very reasonably priced. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2004 4:48:00 PM More reviews by truechristian1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this product, however I didn't love it. There wasn't anything very special about it. It was just like any other blush. I might repurchase, depending on what color of blush I decide I want to purchase. Overall a very basic color and product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2004 10:27:00 AM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A staple for me. I use daily, lasts forever. Packaging is sturdy yet attractive. Cannot beat the price or quality. Great for a wonderful youthful natural pink glow.