Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Quad - Shades of Gray

3.8

on 8/17/2005 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I think CG replaced the old quad called 'Grey Groove' with this one. I usually like CG eyeshadows [my favorites are Tapestry Taupe, Ginger Glaze (disc), Swiss Chocolate, among others] but this is an exception, as other reviewer said below. The quality is not as good as in other CG eyeshadows, they feel chalky and hard to blend. Of course, I'm not asking for the best quality, I know this is a cheap product, but I also know CG can do best. I'm still giving this 3 lippies because the pigment is not that bad, but for a smokey look I prefer the Curtain Call trio over this.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this is the one that i have. I really like this eyeshadow, although it doesnt last the longest the silver color applied with a little grey is a beautiful eye combo. Love it.

I bought CG's quad in "Shades of Gray" recently and I like it a lot. I've only used the shade "gray mist" so far though. Its really pretty. The only complaint is that its very powdery and can clump while applying, causing a lot of loose shadow to fall onto my cheeks and make them to sparkley. But other than that, I really like this so far. I guess I need to try out the other 3 colors as well. Once I try them all out, if I change my mind about the quad, i'll update. Other than that, i'm sticking with my ratings :)

on 5/8/2005 11:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I like the colors in this quad. I haven't noticed any creasing, and they have decent staying power. I use this quad most for evening looks.

on 12/18/2004 12:18:00 PM

Love this!

on 2/26/2004 3:52:00 AM

This one cool quad. A silvery/gray (not too silver for daytime) as lid color, sparkly purple as crease, niceley pigmented charcoal for lining/outer corners, and an almost iridescent light pink for lids at night, or brow. Now I have to find the perfect lip color for this unique combo!