SCO - Lip Balm

4.3

on 7/3/2007 2:08:00 AM

I've used many lip balms and this is the most effective one that I have ever used. Highly recommended.

Update: This is effective but unnatural. The ingredient list is VERY long.

Update: June 09: I now use Julie Hewitt's rose lip balm. It's a natural and effective alternative.

on 12/3/2005 6:42:00 PM

The one big negative is that this lip balm comes in a pot, which is annoying and can be gross. That said, this lip balm is pretty good stuff. I was on a search for this product after seeing it featured in O magazine (yes I know, I know, but still...). I found it at Barney's. The texture's very nice (smooth and moisturizing but not greasy). It lasts a decent amount of time on the lips. Overall, a very good lip balm because it's a good combination of factors (smooth but not too greasy, velvety enough to last a decent amount of time on the lips but not too dry velvety if you know what I mean, really moisturizing). Overall, very nice. Cost $21 for a generous pot.

on 2/25/2004 8:05:00 PM

This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used! It is expensive, but I have spent far more money trying to find a good lip moisturizer than I spent on this one! Plus a little of this goes a long way. You can "infuse" it w/ up to three antioxidants of your choice, so it ends up being your very own specially made lip balm. It is very moisturizing w/out stickiness. As soon as I apply this, no matter how dry my lips are, they are transformed! I don't go anywhere w/out my little pot of this!

Popular Lip Treatments