October 31, 2014 | 1665 users online

Polishes - OPI - Aphrodite's Pink Nightie

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by GoddessAthena

Pretty frosty pink as the name implies,looks very cute on my nails,would repurchase them as OPI is my favorite brand,Japanese Rose Garden is more opaque comparatively but beautiful though,anyone who loves frosty shades with little bit of shimmer here and there would like this:)Happy Happy loving it:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by naticarmen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best light pink polish that I have. It is very elegant and classy. It looks gorgeous in the sun light. Much more beautiful than Japanese Rose Garden.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Haco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

great pink. looks like blue-toned pink, but somehow it's good on my asian-yellow hand.
The silver shimmer is same type of Royal Flush Blush.
good for winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this colour! It's my favourite colour from OPI that I have tried so far. It's a shimmery sweet pink colour, looks good even when I am a bit tanned. Staying power is alright, put it on before a 6 day trip out of state, spent quite a bit of time in the water, and only come back with slight chipping around the edges. I'm in love~

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by oadilemma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is currently my favourite pink - I just love it! Subtle with a slight shimmer that doesnt interfere with the colour. I had it on my toes and hands last and it just worked with everything I wore and was just enough pink without being too 'pink'!
I am a Soft and Cool colouring and this is a great match to Orchid - just a shade or so lighter in tone.
Application was easy and I had no problem with streaking. A real breeze.
This will probably be my go anywhere colour and would definately buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by FloozieKitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Aphrodite's pink nightie is from the OPI 2004 spring summer Greek Isles collection. I dont think they ever stopped making it so you can get it very easily (my local nail salon still stocks this colour). The name is crazy - and so cute !

First of all - I should say that this review may be biased because I love pink and it is my favourite colour.

I liked this more than I thought I would. Like other reviewers I see the shimmer in the bottle and wonder if this will be frosted and dated?

It is not.

There is a subtle shimmer and the colour is a very pretty mid pink. Inoffensive, girlie but not Barbie and always appropriate.

Blue undertones but still a good few shades removed from lilac. It is pink. PINK PINK PINK and I love it!

Applied easily 2 coats were fine but I always like to add a third.

I would rate this 4 out of 5. I did not give a 5 because there are some WOW pinks on the market and this is just pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 3:34:00 PM More reviews by swedishfem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really pretty pink with just a hint of shimmer - a perfect everyday color. I actually like it more than I thought I would and it doesn't blend into my pale skin, which I really like. I don't know if I would purchase again though, there are just so many new colors to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by linelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really beautiful shade of pink. It's really pink, but not at all Barbie-pink. Feels like a grown up pink without being boring.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by ceruleanblue95

This is a beautiful, lightly frosted nail polish with a cool toned pink hue. The color doesn't look good on every one, but I think it suits me quite nicely (I have neutral undertones and can wear both warm and cool colors). The application is fabulous, just like most OPI nail polishes, but can be a tad streaky at times. When I don't know what color to wear on my nails, I reach for this and it has never failed me!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Sharondale77

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my no-fail,standby color. I like variety so change hues often. But I sometimes need to go to something subtle and tasteful in between bright or red polishes. I'm 100 % Italian, with fair olive/warm skin and it works perfectly. Very natural looking on first glance. It's almost un-noticed due to it's paleness. Looks appropriate and in good taste in any situation.
I'm older so I remember "frosty" nail polishes. They were garish and cheap looking. This is not that look. It shimmers more than it's "frosty."
The difference is like how women used to put highlights in their hair by pulling pieces through a cap, using bleach. Cheap and tacky looking. Now highlights are applied in a far more natural and tasteful way. The same goes for the shimmer in this polish. Very modern.
But it is very pale. Don't expect "bubble gum" pink.