LUSH Karma Bubble Bar

4.4

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Cocamide DEA, Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Orange Oil (Citrus dulcis), Lavendin Oil (Lavendula hybrida), Pine Oil (Pinus), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogan flexuosus), Elemi Oil (Canarium commune), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), *Citral, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, FD&C Red No. 4

on 10/29/2012 6:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

i am not the biggest fan of this smell, but i did like the small lingering on my skin afterwards. it turned my bath purple and i love the bubble bars because the bubbles are so fun to have in the bath despite me being 22 lol
it was more expensive than other bubble bars ive purchased, something like $7.50 AUD i think?
its definitely worth the try if you like sweeter smelling bath products. kinda smells about citrusy.

on 9/14/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been acquiring quite a Lush collection lately :::hangs head in shame:::. This is one I never expected to like by just reading the list of notes and ingredients.... BUT turns out I love it once I gave it a chance. The smell is invigorating and clean, and I also got the matching soap, which I enjoy as well. It also makes the bathroom smell divine.

on 7/30/2012 8:39:00 AM

I absolutely love the smell of all the Karma products. I've had sinus problems for years so I'll only buy bath products that I can REALLY smell. This has put me off other Lush bubble bars e.g. amandopondo because it has such a faint smell that it disappears when put in the water. But this one will make your skin and bathroom smell great. It also makes the water a lovely golden-orange colour and gives you plently of bubbles. Only taking one point off because (as usual) Lush products are WAY too expensive and because it doesn't benefit your skin in any way but still a great bubble bar

on 7/6/2012 8:28:00 AM

This smells heavenly and I used one whole bar per bath. The scent is so soothing and relaxing! It's definitely my favourite Lush bubble bar:-) My skin feels really soft after I used this. Love love love!

If you aren't a fan of the more bubble gum/girly smell of the comforter bubble bar, then i think this is the bubble bar for you!
I found that this bubble bar makes fantastic bubbles (I use a third of the bar) but i have found the smell doesnt linger around for too long but this may just be with me (alot of other people say it lasts ages on the skin..) I would recommend this bubble bar and repurchase it but only when i want to mix things up away from my favourite bubble bar, the comforter.

on 2/4/2012 1:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this one for a change instead my usual Comforter bubble bar. The sent is nice but I prefer the Comforter. It is very relaxing and the bubbles last a while. I will purchase this one again when I want to mix things up.

on 11/1/2011 9:52:00 PM

Smells just like the soap and its absolutely amazing! My top scent for bubble baths.

on 8/9/2011 2:15:00 AM

OHHhh Karmaaa. I love you SoOOOo. You are my number one bubble fun from Lush. I have yet to find one that beats your smell - I can't stop snuffing after I've bubbled in your pot. And I don't feel dry and chalky like some soaps after sud time. Like those other stupid soaps that require me to jump for lotion. You don't do that to me friend do you? No.

on 4/8/2011 2:27:00 PM

Amazing. The boyfriend and I are both in love with LUSH's Karma scent. The bar of soap, to be more specific. This stuff will fill your entire house with its invigorating scent upon use. Anything by LUSH is fantastic, really.

on 3/22/2011 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't believe it.
I've been to Lush many times since I found it.
I've smelled this bb many times and passed on it.
Then I smelled the Karma fragrance as a perfume (I guess?) and loved it.
It made me finally buy the bb.
OMG
This is the best bb Lush offers!
It's sexy, alluring, relaxing, and altogether perfect.
It should be bigger.
It should make better bubbles like the other good bb's.
But...I really don't care.
I'm a girly girl, and LOVE the girly fragrances.
This is not one of those.
Do yourself a favor. Smell the Karma fragrance at the Lush store. If you like it, buy the bb.
It is AMAZING!!
I'm considering taking a second bath right now!!

Popular Bath Treatments