July 29, 2014 | 848 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Burt's Bees - Repair Serum with Attar of Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Dilcia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product since 2004 and I will not go with out it. I first started using it around my eyes and on my lips. Now that I'm 53, I use it on my face (the eye area, day and night), neck and cleavage (under sunscreen), when the weather is cold and dry; I like to breathe in the aroma as I bring my hands to my face. In the summer I use it only around the eyes and sparingly on my face, as needed. Frankly, if I could afford to use it all over my body, I would.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by lovettmann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the way this smells! I think you can really smell the lavender in it. I use this at night around my eyes and mouth and during the day on dry patches. I think it sinks in very well. I'm almost 43 and so far no wrinkles!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by webdoyenne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Could not get past the scent. It's overpowering floral/herbal. Made my nose and eyes run.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by ivanhoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing product! I'm almost 39. My skin was always problematic. Not just acne, but eczema and redness too. I always had crow's feet around my eyes, and recently I started getting little wrinkles around the eyes and my forehead. I solved eczema with Cetaphil Restoraderm Skin Restoring Moisturizer, but my skin tone was still not very even. After just a couple of days of using this product my skin tone improved a lot, and I mean a lot! the skin around my eyes became more elastic and toned. Little wrinkles didn't disappear 100%, but I didn't expect that. I would say they are at least 50% less visible now, and crow's feet are less visible too. I was so delighted, I started applying it on my whole face. By now, about 2 weeks later, my skin simply glows. I can see in the mirror, and I can feel that my skin is smoother, and my face looks younger. I highly recommend this product!

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by merenguehips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Tried to use this as a general facial moisturizer: no go. I have very sensitive combination skin, and this broke me out horribly. Not just little whiteheads, but the big, nasty, painful pimples that take weeks to disappear. Not cool. Tried to use it on just my eyes as directed: same result, except huge, horrible pimples near eye area. Tried using it in hair to help tame curls: just made it look greasy, even when used sparingly. Tried to use it as hand repair during the winter: it just soaked into skin, and left it as dry and damaged as before. Sorry, I tried, I love the way it smells and would love to use something like this, but this is just not for me.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by mickifont

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product works wonders on my dry skin. I have always used it as a night treatment,but after reading these reviews, I think I will try it under my powder mineral foundation.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Katyaaaaa

What a lovely product!
This oil does have a pretty strong spicy/herbally scent. (which i dont mind) but fortunately, it doesnt linger too long :)
I concentrate this in my eye area and pat the rest all over my face. & goodness gracious, my face feels as soft+smooth as a newborn's butt ;D
I do love the transparent glass bottle, very sleek and easy to travel with.

My only issue is that it takes a little time to sink in, does not absorb right away. But i find it's worth the wait.

Hope this helps<3

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by nettersbetter

This is something I like to use around my eyes nightly and on dry spots as needed. In the winter, or when I feel that I need a bit more hydration, I'll mix in two or three drops of this oil with my regular moisturizer. A little goes a long way! If you use too much, your face can end up looking very greasy.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 5:09:00 AM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like patting this underneath my eyes at night before bed. I have absolutely seen a reduction in the puffiness of my under eyes when I wake up. I don't always remember to put it on, so I can say that I've seen a difference.
And unsurprisingly, no eye irritation. :) I can always count on Burt's Bees to make things that won't irritate my sensitive skin.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 9:34:00 PM More reviews by randi2515

When I first bought this about a year ago and started using it, I really didn't notice that big of a difference. I went back and forth between using it once a day and then twice a day, not really thinking I noticed a difference. It made my eye makeup look a little greasy if I put it on over this. After switching back and forth between a few products and then coming back to this serum, I find that it really does make a difference in how my under eye area looks in the morning. I apply this after washing my face in the PM and then go to bed and my eye area looks smoother and brighter in the morning. It can be a little irritating to my eye area if I get it too close. However, I will definitely be repurchasing this, but it is hard to find. The packaging leaves a little something to be desired, wish it came in a pump instead.