December 20, 2014 | 993 users online

Toners - Earth Science - Aloe Vera Complexion Toner & Freshener

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Gracerstevens

I probably shouldn't be too critical about this toner but I use the Earth Science Almond-Aloe moisturizer with SPF every day so I thought 'Hey, what the heck, I need a new toner.'
I used this product for 5 nights and I had the worst acne I have ever had in my life. I got acne on my chin and mouth area where I have never before had any and I didn't change anything in my routine but this toner.
I hope no one else has had this reaction and that my skin is just weird but I thought this might be helpful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Gracious_Lady

I was one of those people who thought two things about toner: 1) drying and 2) unnecessary. I thought I was just fine without it. However, I recently read about skin pH and the role toner plays in both returning skin to balance after cleansing and how it prepares the skin for moisturization. Soooo...when you know better, you can do better. So, I decided to find a toner to add to my regimen. While browsing Whole Foods recently, I decided to search for an alcohol-free. After reading several bottles, Voila - I picked this bottle up and since it had great ingredients and was about $7, it had me at hello. I've used it and loved it ever since. I cleanse and then apply with a round cotton pad. Afterwards, my skin feels good - not dry, not tight. Will keep using and see if it continues to give me these results. I will also check out other Earth Science products; I'm impressed that they include such quality ingredients in their products at such a good price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by gpgroupie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a fan of this toner! I generally use Arbonne products, and when I couldn't find my toner, I went out to buy this one! Well, I loved it! The packaging is good, it smells great, it works well, and it's not too pricey! A heck of a lot cheaper than Arbonne!

I found my arbonne toners, and I hate to say this, I actually can't wait till I'm finish with them, so I can get back to this one! I just loved the feel of the toner! It makes my face feel so clean and refreshed!

LOVE IT!

11/8/2011
I went out to buy this toner again yesterday, and I used it this morning! Ahhhhh........! It was everything I remembered it to be! I'm a happy, happy girl! Gentle, clean, and refreshed skin! I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Perfect toner, plain + simple. Just takes off all last traces of make up with no irritation and taut feeling. I'm on my second bottle, so it must be that good. With all of the different products I use on my face, I wanted a basic toner. This delivers and hydrates nicely. Very well priced, no need to spend more. I purchase mine at Whole Foods.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by monkeybikegirl

I like this toner. Makes my face soft after washing it and feels very soothing. I would definately buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 10:03:00 AM More reviews by linseyp

love it! On my second bottle. Does not irritate or dry my dry, sometimes sensitive skin. Always thought toners were useless before this one. Then I read more about how they rebalance skin's pH and prep it to absorb moisturizers and whatnot better. But they all felt like straight up alcohol on my skin - too harsh! This one is perfect, really nice ingredients, moisturizing, and now my other products are working better. Will continue to buy regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 10:53:00 PM More reviews by leahbee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love! Been using for years, and it's perfect for getting traces of makeup off after cleansing. Moisturizing in itself, but also prepares my dry skin nicely to receive a moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 4:31:00 PM More reviews by scarlette77

At first I loves this product. It took me a while, however, to realize this product clogs pores and gave me pimples. It's the Algae extract in it. NOT good for acne prone skin....or sensitive...which is most people these days. Too bad because it didn't dry my skin and it did a good job of taking off the small amounts of makeup and make my skin balanced "feeling".
I'm still looking for a good toner. Paula's choice Balancing toner is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by sookie2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive skin so I thought a product like this would make a good toner since it has no alcohol in it. For the first few days my face was baby soft after using it and I didn't even use it every night but after about 14 uses I noticed it had created milia on my cheeks...yuck! and I hadn't changed anything else in my routine so I'm sure its the toner. Fearing a more extreme reaction I had discontinued using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by CuddleCore

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is very moisturizing as well [I used in conjunction with the ADE creamy cleanser] and doesn't dry my skin out at all.The only thing about it is ... I can't tell if it's really lifted any excess oil or grit off my face because there's nothing to show for it on the cotton ball. Which I'm used to seeing but I would think that's a good thing because then it means the cleanser is doing it's job.

So for now I really love it and I'd definitely want to keep this around.