December 22, 2014 | 1825 users online

Powder - Bonne Bell - No Shine Pressed Powder w/ Tea Tree Oil

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2005 12:23:00 PM More reviews by silvercatt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually found this at a new dollar store that opened on my favourite plaza. I hadn't seen this anywhere else and they carried a bunch of other discontinued bonne bell products. I liked the packaging and bought it.
I don't use powder. ever, so this is surprisingly nice, especially over concealer and tinted moisturizer.
At the time I bought this, I was breaking out pretty badly. this mattified my face and didn't cause any more break-outs which I was incredibly glad for, being someone not use to blemished.
The only problem is that even with the translucent one, the colour is a bit too pink ... it also oxidizes quickly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2004 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Spastik_Kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up because it was $2 and thought I'd give it a try. I purchased the Ivory colour, which is very similar to Hard Candy's Peace Powder in Crystal, but it goes on much, much smoother. The packaging is cheap (no compact mirror, cheap sponge puff) but this is a wonderful product. It has nice light coverage with a powder brush and a very matte finish with a powder puff. It smells a little like a Doctors office, but that goes away after a bit. Being that I generally use professional/theatrical brand cosmetics this was a great little find. I highly recommend for those of you out there who are EXTREMELY pale.