October 26, 2014 | 978 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Nutri-Liss creme

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2007 12:50:00 AM More reviews by HollyGirl_AK

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. A few pumps massaged and combed through freshly washed hair before I blow dry really helps it stay manageable and reduces frizz or flyaways. However, I hate the price. I mean c'mon! But, for me it works better than many other leave in styling products so I very well may repurchase when the budget allows.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2006 8:38:00 AM More reviews by hazel1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, I dont know about this one. Im not convinced. I rub it in after I wash and condition but it makes my hair a bit sticky when I blow dry it. It is not terrible by any means, but It is no oleo relax, i think i prefer my hair without it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2006 2:43:00 AM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice pump packaging, cheap (12.50 euros) but crap as hell. I have very dry hair due to chemical elements, and this did absolutely zero. Whether i put this on or not, absolutely NO DIFFERENCE. Crap crap crap. And the search continues....

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2005 7:17:00 PM More reviews by PlatinumBlondePunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Disappointed once more by Kerastase.This product was lauded to the skies in numerous magazines...my question is why?I heard about the famous peach-bergamot scent(which is nice but quite subtle,no point in mentioning it),as well as the miracles it performs on dry and damaged hair.I didn't see any difference in my hair;whether I used this or not made no difference whatsoever.Still left frizzies and didn't soften all that much.No styling product should be so unimpressive,especially considering this one's pricetag.Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by abdollmohammadi

I am not willing to spend any more money on this. The Kerastase conditioner is enough for my hair. I find that my hair feels a bit waxy after I put this on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2005 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Rose71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love all my Keastase products. I put this in my hair while it is damp, right before I blowdry my hair. This is one of the best leave in conditioner that smooths my fine straight asian hair. My hairdresser got me hooked on this stuff! I don't use much so a bottle can last me maybe 3 months or so. It is expensive at about $30.00

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2005 3:48:00 PM More reviews by cvasbinder

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to love this product - it was the best smoothing balm I've ever used. I ordered this online for some time and then I was told the name changed to Nutri-Sculpt. I was told the product was the exact same thing but it is not! Nutri-Sculpt makes my hair feel like straw. UPDATE: I started using this again and for some reason I don't have the same issues with this product. I've been getting good results lately with my hair. I pushed it up to only 3 lippies because I'm still on the fence about this product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2005 7:08:00 PM More reviews by VSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dried out my hair after continued use. Will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 11:36:00 AM More reviews by Sinthea

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Good stuff! "Immediate smoothing care for dry and frizzy hair." Yup, it does smooth the frizz. Also good for styling - I won't blow dry my hair, but if I use some of this then plait or twist my hair while it dries naturally, it will hold the texture very well. Very little scent, not offensive, and disappears quickly. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2005 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Miss3Kelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this for blowdrying my hair with. It leaves my hair so much softer and frizz free. I also like that it protects my hair from the heat of my blowdryer and straightening iron. It is expensive but worth it!