July 22, 2014 | 1683 users online

Eyes - Kiss Me - Heated eyelash curler

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by BEjunkie

I LOVE THIS CURLER! Seriously, seriously...HG product for me! I hate typical curlers -- I'm always pinching the skin around my eyes or getting little kinks in my lashes from them. This curler is absolutely fantastic. It takes a bit of getting used to as far as the technique of using it goes, but once it's down...the overall payoff is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and was asked if I was wearing false lashes for the VERY FIRST TIME in my entire life! Would buy again -- plan to buy for my mom! Only downside is that I lost the coil cleaning brush that came with it but can use a soft toothbrush in its place.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 1:56:00 AM More reviews by bergamott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Blah! I cannot believe this product even sells... Worst thing I have ever tried! This is basically a heated curler (like a curling iron for your hair) to use on your eyelashes. I was suspect but everyone kept ranting about this AWESOME product and how it makes the curl last and get sooooo much better than any other curler....
First, to get this thing in position you have to have loads and loads of time. This is not something you can do in any kind of hurry. Next; you have to take about 15 minutes and carefully follow instructions to curl sections of your lashes. Sometimes this will burn lashes or your skin or your eyeball but hey, small accidents happen when you put a torture device into your eye! I was lucky to escape with a few toasted lashes...
Now the result; nothing. not even the slightest curve or even a small angle. And yes, I did exactly as the instruction said.
This is a BAD product that will leave your lashes brittle and damaged, might burn your skin and will not give you any curl.
All I can say is NO. Don't buy it. I wish I never did. I am giving mine away to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 11:24:00 PM More reviews by xGingyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For people who have complaint about this heated eyelash curler, listen up : this is not your typical metal eyelash curler that clamps your lashes. You need to use it correctly in order to get the perfect result. Everybody would tell you that do not curl your lashes after applying mascara, but not in this case. This curler would only work if you use it after your mascara - this is why it came with a cleaning brush so you can clean up the wand afterward. You first apply your favorite mascara, let it dry. You place the curler at the base of your lashes and hold still for 10-15 seconds, while slowly lifting the wand upward - this will help to create the most natural looking curl that last all day long. I have tried every eyelash curler I can find, including Shu & Shisedo. Both worked terribly on me and didn't fit my eye shape. I've also tried the similar heated eyelash curlers like the one by Sephora and Japanosque, but they're nothing comparing to Blinc Kiss Me curler. First the packaging, the ones from Sephora & Japanosque are made out of cheap plastic that when you push the power button upward, it looked as the button was about to come off. How tacky is that? But for this kind of eyelash curlers, you have to remove the battery after you done using it or else the it's n ot going to last for a very long time. I only have to replace the battery every 3-4 weeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2007 6:39:00 PM More reviews by chocodcocoa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

You really have to get it right for it to work, I think... After it heats up, use it to push against the base of your lashes to get the curl going, then slowly drag the heated comb upwards, shaping your lashes as you go... In other words, tilt the comb so your lashes curl up in a circle... That will give you a gorgeous curl.
To get a real eye-opening effect, curl the base of your lashes with a conventional curler before using this to give them extra lift. Also, I curl with the heated curler both before and after putting on my mascara (or sometimes after the primer & mascara)!
I took off one lippy because it goes through batteries so quickly! It hasn't even been one month since I started using this, and I've had to change the battery because the curler no longer heats up to the maximum heat... but overall, this is a good product! Would definitely purchase again if (God forbid) I lost it or it broke =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 3:33:00 AM More reviews by matisse808

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, I want to clear up the name thing. "Kiss Me" is the name of a popular "tubifying" mascara line by the Blinc company. This is Blinc's heated eyelash curler.

I adore this, and I think the secret to loving it is to use it correctly. If you hold it right at the base of your lash and then slightly close your eye, that gets the initial upward bend going, hold for the count of ten and then slowly close your eye the rest of the way, as you loosen pressure. This gives an amazingly natural and stunning curl. If you immediately apply mascara, using the mascara wand much the same way (pushing your lash up as you draw the brush to the tips), the curl lasts all day.

The curl you get is in a whole other league than what you can get with those nasty metal or plastic crimpers, which are never wide enough to do all your lashes (putting a grotesque kink into the ones left outside), and which pinch your eyelids and get the eyes watering. This is the first heater curler I've tried, but the look I get is comparable only to wearing false eyelashes! Honestly, because I'd never wear those four-footers like J-Lo, anyway.

The best part is getting about 10% more lashes from the inner eye to show up, and about 25% more lashes from the outer eye. Yes, I discovered I have 35% more eyelashes than I thought I had. My outer lashes are the longest ones, and are stunning when curled properly.

It seems expensive, but I think its worth the extra money. It is sleek in design- I've always dreaded any man seeing me use the standard type, or having it fall out of my bag in public. They are so tortuous!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2007 9:37:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very expensive, and takes ages to get the curl happening. I'd much rather give my metal curlers a blast with the hair dryer and get a better result. I just don't have the patience to continue using this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2006 11:33:00 PM More reviews by 40sRock

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorry....hated this ...didn't do a darn thing and I have long lashes. Returned it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2004 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm impressed. Having very short, thin, sparse lashes that go straight out and have no curl, I had my eye on this for a while, but found it far too expensive for what it is (15 in the UK). I finally decided to shell out for it, and am very glad that I did. Altho expensive, it is most certainly worth it. It is a heated curler, not one in which you clamp down on your lashes, with this one, you apply your mascara, then press the heated wand against your lashes. It gives a soft curve in your lashes, unlike the metal clamp ones, which leave you with a 90 degree bend in your lash. The curl lasts all day long. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 12:42:00 AM More reviews by bunny207

This is a good heated eyelash curler. It's almost identical to the one Japanosque makes. The heat is not too hot, so it won't burn your eyes or lashes. Personally, I think heating your regular eyelash curler with a blowdryer for 10 seconds does a better job.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No