October 21, 2014 | 1853 users online

Lip Liners - NARS - Borneo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

I was a little bit nervous that maybe NARS discontinued this shade because I've had mine for so long. It's just a beautiful dark neutral that I think would flatter all skin tones. Lipliner is the one category of product that I keep until I use it up since I can sharpen it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by CherryBlossom46

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG!I love this lip pencil!!!
I'm crazy about lip liners, I use them every single day so I have tons in my make up kit...but I found myself reaching for this one almost every time!
It's a good neutral shade that goes with pretty much everything,Plus, this is the perfect match for my lip color.
My lips are a little bit full and this color really allows me to enhance them naturally without looking like "to much".Perfect to wear it over lipsticks or with a lip balm, great staying power, creamy consistency and smooth application.
Not the cheapest liner ever, but I think the quality worths the price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2009 9:40:00 AM More reviews by skwpt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

NARS lipliner pencil in Borneo has been my go-to color for almost 10 years (as well as NARS Amazon liner). Worn all day, every day, this lip liner is never drying and keeps any product I apply on top from feathering.

Borneo is neutral enough that I don't have to think each morning about choosing a liner to match whatever lipstick I am in the mood for. I wear Borneo mostly as a liner, but I also wear it as a full lip color when I want to play up my eyes, because Borneo is a perfect neutral shade on my fair, cool-neutral complexion (MAC NW15) with blue-grey-green eyes. I prefer Borneo to the wildly favorite, MAC Spice, which is too orange on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by kristikat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip liner. It goes on smooth and lasts for a long time! The shade is perfect for day or night. Please don't ever discontinue this shade!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2004 5:13:00 PM More reviews by LucyBelieves

This is perfect with Medea lip laquer!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2004 10:05:00 PM More reviews by caprichozza

Awesome liner!! A deep, warm nude that looks great with so many neutral lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 8:54:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

This is a warm reddish nude lipliner. Pretty, but I only wear nude lipliners. Think of MAC's Spice but a reddish version.