September 2, 2014 | 1966 users online

Lipstick - NARS - Mitzi

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by shauna510

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite lipstick ever! However, it's not much on its own. I pair this with MUFE aqua lip liner in 14C and it's my favorite lip combo. This color is sheer and gives a nice sheen on it's own, but I Prefer it with the liner. It is a very sheer, light wash of color and is nice on my pale, un-pigmented lips. If you have very pigmented lips naturally, then you won't notice much at all. I love it and am afraid it will be discontinued as they no longer carry it anywhere but the NARS website. I better stock up ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by violetpython4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this! Perfect for a low key natural look or to balance a dramatic eye!! Wasn't so crazy about it when it was on my hand but once I applied it I was happy! Nice natural pink with a hint of shimmer to add volume

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I tested it on my hand, it looked like a pale pink with gold shimmer which is exactly what I wanted. Of course, on the lips it is just pale pink. No gold! A bit disappointing--but still nice to wear when the eyemakeup is more defined and you want to go lighter on the lip.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by nudelipsandnails

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This shade is a classic neutral pink shade with a hint of frost. It doesn't show up on me very well even after two applications. I have to reapply many times throughout the day for it to stay on. The quality seems ok, but I much prefer Chanel lipstick for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by BlueLineBabe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this color! Love how good it feels once it's on. Love how it balances out a smoky eye while still adding a nice, subtle pop of color. Wish it was a bit more long lasting but otherwise this is a lovely, luxurious splurge for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I agree with the review below about this color - it works better on warmer skin tones. On the Sephora website this color is described as a "sheer strawberry pink with shimmer" when it's actually a tawny peach color with a frost finish. It's pretty, but it ended up being a tad too warm and too frosty for my preference. I also found the formula a bit drying, although it is pretty long wearing. I wouldn't repurchase this color (ended up swapping mine) but would still try other colors of this lipstick. Now I know to do further research since the online swatches are not all accurate.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by CosmetiChemie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this lipstick. It's sheer with just enough opaqueness to it. It is a cute, soft pink with golden undertones, which leads me to think that it will work best on neutral to warm skin tones.

I will be buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by onestarrynight

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color! I've been debating whether to get this and I'm glad I did. It's just the perfect pale pink with a bit of shimmer that I can put on without even using a mirror. And it does NOT turn any form of fuchsia, which looks dreadful against my yellow undertones. Too many pale pink lipsticks seem to do that on me. It stay a nice neutral pink. I have pale lips that are on the skinny side, so this just adds a nice light pink color while the shimmer makes them look bigger. I'm usually more of a lip gloss person, but I've been wearing Mitzi nearly everyday this summer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love NARS lipsticks, but this one is a super disappointment. It looks so pretty but once applied the shade is *exactly* the same color of my lips. It adds a hint of frost but that's about it. I don't find anything flattering about it.
If you are looking for something very natural then this is for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 7:49:00 PM More reviews by mhanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE Nars products and have over 19 of their lipsticks and love them all…my big exception is Mitizi. The color is so pretty in the tube, but on my pigmented lips it looks completely clear. No color at all. I have many (all?) of the sheer lipsticks from Nars and overall their color payoff is quite good. This is really the only exception I have run into so far. It is the only Nars lipstick I have ever purchased that I regretted. I will not be buying this one again.