September 18, 2014 | 1690 users online

Eye Shadow - Shu Uemura - P Beige 810

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2006 9:03:00 PM More reviews by chicredress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great shade for a natural, sophistocated yet slightly artsy/edgy look (for me anyway). I am a freckled PPP on the cool side undertone-wise, and this is one of the few decidely warm neutral shades I feel comfortable with wearing regularly. It's a tanish camel shade with a slight sheen, and I wear it alone on the lid with dramatic lashes, a little black liner on the outer edge and like it even better with my bottom rim lined. It's the same superb quality of all Shu Uemura shadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Mufie

First shadow that I reach for on a consistent, almost every day basis. Peachy, golden beige that when applied lightly just gives that slight kick to define lids on more low-maitenance, natural face days. I also use it as a wash before using browns. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2004 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Colly1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color. It's probably the one I reach for most often. I'm a neutral PPP and this is a great crease color for me. It's a peachy beige with gold shimmer that is very subtle. It looks amazing with very little effort. As with all Shu eyeshadows, you use very little product and it glides on, and lasts all day. I'd buy this one again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2004 1:56:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A new favorite. Great as a subtle crease color (I'm an LLL) without being obvious. Something I reach for on those "natural face but I'm actually wearing makeup" days when you still want some definition. Crymeariver has described the color well below, so I feel it's unnecessary for me to do so. I would repurchase this e/s because it's a color I've been looking for for awhile and Shu Uemura's quality keeps it blendable and long-wearing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 4:24:00 PM More reviews by thursday

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a quite proper, neutral beige with very fine gold shimmer. I layer it on top of YSL Mono Eye Shadow in #9 (a very pale khaki) to achieve a neutral eye that is not boring. I wear glasses, so I tend to pick shades that have some sort of shimmer, so my eyes look brighter. P Beige 810 looks wonderful as an overall lid color on me (Asian MMM) but I can see how it can work as a crease definer for PPPs.