Shu Uemura P Beige 810

on 11/24/2006 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a great shade for a natural, sophistocated yet slightly artsy/edgy look (for me anyway). I am a freckled PPP on the cool side undertone-wise, and this is one of the few decidely warm neutral shades I feel comfortable with wearing regularly. It's a tanish camel shade with a slight sheen, and I wear it alone on the lid with dramatic lashes, a little black liner on the outer edge and like it even better with my bottom rim lined. It's the same superb quality of all Shu Uemura shadows.

on 8/17/2005 9:49:00 AM

First shadow that I reach for on a consistent, almost every day basis. Peachy, golden beige that when applied lightly just gives that slight kick to define lids on more low-maitenance, natural face days. I also use it as a wash before using browns. Love it!

on 11/19/2004 7:13:00 AM

I love this color. It's probably the one I reach for most often. I'm a neutral PPP and this is a great crease color for me. It's a peachy beige with gold shimmer that is very subtle. It looks amazing with very little effort. As with all Shu eyeshadows, you use very little product and it glides on, and lasts all day. I'd buy this one again.

on 10/27/2004 1:56:00 PM

A new favorite. Great as a subtle crease color (I'm an LLL) without being obvious. Something I reach for on those "natural face but I'm actually wearing makeup" days when you still want some definition. Crymeariver has described the color well below, so I feel it's unnecessary for me to do so. I would repurchase this e/s because it's a color I've been looking for for awhile and Shu Uemura's quality keeps it blendable and long-wearing.

on 2/23/2004 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a quite proper, neutral beige with very fine gold shimmer. I layer it on top of YSL Mono Eye Shadow in #9 (a very pale khaki) to achieve a neutral eye that is not boring. I wear glasses, so I tend to pick shades that have some sort of shimmer, so my eyes look brighter. P Beige 810 looks wonderful as an overall lid color on me (Asian MMM) but I can see how it can work as a crease definer for PPPs.