August 1, 2014 | 1086 users online

Liquid - Physicians Formula - Illuminating Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2005 6:34:00 PM More reviews by sarah6ee88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is OK. I wear it to the club because its the only one thats somewhat sweatproof. I like the way it makes my face look all shimmery though it gives you sort of a "glow", it's nice. I'm pretty sure it only comes in 3 colors but I'd reccomend getting a shade darker since when it dries it gets lighter for some reason. I think this stuff makes me break out the next day though.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2005 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Starina27

This review is for Physician's Formula Sun Shield Liquid Makeup SPF 15 for all skin types. This is the WORST liquid makeup I have ever used!!! It felt greasy from the onset. Also within 30 minutes it was letting my oily skin seep through, even with a powder to set it in place. It does not stay on at all. i actually tried it once, then a few weeks later tried it again because i thought maybe it was just me, but no, it's just the product. Horrible!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2004 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Kishalisha

After my long journey I have finally stumbled upon my Holy Grail Foundation! This matches perfectlly to my MMM/GGG skintone, not too chalky, pink, or orange. Perfect yellow base foundation. This leaves my skin glowing without looking overly shiny. Very slight dewy finish. One drawback is that it does not control oilies in the T-zone very well. But other than that its great!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2004 12:35:00 PM More reviews by MelissaLG

I bought this foundation (honestly) because the bottle was so cute and I had a coupon. I bought the Natural Cream shade. It is a lighter side of medium, not-pink shade. It offers light coverage (but could be built up to medium) and causes a refreshing cool sensation when applied. It really does "illuminate" without being shiny...possibly it is lightly "dewy." It did not cause me to break out. It is hypo-allergenic, non-comedic, etc. My only complaint is that there are very few shades in this line and even this one would be too pink for me without a tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2004 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Ashley8790

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation! If you are looking for a matte foundation then this is not for you, but if you want a nice dewy finish and even coverage then this is great. Im not sure how good the staying power is. THE PACKAGING IS SO CUTE!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2004 12:33:00 PM More reviews by conniecorn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i love this foundation! it goes on great; much nicer than some of the really expensive found. and i have tried them all, in fact, i usually steer clear of drug store found, but tried this, and have to say, its as good if not better than most $$$$ found. i love the shimmer it has, very subtle, it goes on real creamy, but dries pretty quick, and stays on pretty good....i have very oily skin, so my only complaint would be that i wish it lasted all day, but it came close!! maybe if i use a bit of powder. i just think the powder would make it look more matte, and i like that dewy look. try it, you wont be dissapointed!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2004 1:39:00 PM More reviews by bumblebeezer

im really liking this foundation. it gives me meduim coverage and blends naturally. it was hard for me to find the right shade though, i had to do some guessing but it ended up matching me perfectly. since im a teen i do get breack outs but this covers pretty well. today i was at the doctors and she said "well it looks like ur one of the few blessed with good skin" hahaha thats what she thinks. the dermatologist and this foundation are my secret weapons.....
Update: Now that ive continually use this for many weeks now, i have to say i will be throwing it away very soon. it makes my skin look fine but when u get up to talking distance u can definetly tell i have foundation on. its starting to look flakey and dry on me and just unnatural.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2004 8:32:00 PM More reviews by yellowskingirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If I had perfect skin, this would be awesome. It is really shimmery! I would love to mix it with moisturizer, but alas, my acne scarred (hyperpigmentation) is not nearly ready for this. However, it did not break me out, and the consistency is really nice. The whole retro packaging thing they are doing is adorable! Oh Well :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2004 8:37:00 AM More reviews by omegakitty

This really made my face look illuminated. I love illuminating fdtns but they do not love me (i.e. stila--love, love but breaks me out) so I was quite excited to see this come out & also that it was oil free. It really gives good coverage and brightens my complexion. It evens my skin tone (I have too-rosy cheeks & chin) and makes my pores disappear. I haven't gotten oily yet and it is mid-day. I do have to moisturize well before-hand for it to blend well but a small price to pay for my skin to look like porcelain.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2004 2:28:00 PM More reviews by raenez

This retro glow illuminating foundation is receiving a lot of comparisons to Revlon's Skinlights line. Unlike Revlon's Face Illuminator, it doesn't have noticable chunks of sparkle, however small they may be. It is much more subtle and imparts a nice all-over glow, something appropriate for everyday and even even office wear. And unlike Revlon's Diffusing Tint foundation, it actuallly offers some coverage. The package says it's sheer to medium, and it's true to its claims. It also dries to a matte finish, so those of you who had issues with the skinlights line being a little too oily/greasy/causing breakouts, etc... this may be a nice, skin-friendly alternative. And cheaper too! The normal price runs a little over $8, but because this product is new, they are offering a $4 coupon attached to each package. Buy it before the price goes up! This is my new HG foundation!