Loving Care - Lasting Color

i used the lovingcare in medium ash brown on my yellowish hair which had been bleached, i left this on for a few minutes as i dident want it risk it getting darker, after taking it off this gave me a lime green hair, i think if i left it on for longer like the full developing time i would have got the full colour result.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Gosh I really liked this product. I picked out a lighter shade than what I was hoping for, since I'm used to colors ending up darker than what they look like on the package. It left my hair really soft and nourished-feeling.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am going to KILL whoever makes this product. I got this on clearance at ULTA for $2, and thought I was getting a bargain. I got Dark Brown, and the picture on the box showed a model with medium chestnut-brown hair & the shade guide said that all hair colors would turn that color. It seemed to be the exact color I needed. WRONG. My hair is now JET BLACK. I look like Morticia Addams. Goddamnit I am so fucking pissed off I could literally KILL whoever makes this hair dye. I spent over $140 getting black dye stripped out of my hair 6 months ago, and now I'm right back to where I was. And I didn't even leave it on the full time! It was on my hair for no more than 15 minutes! It said to leave it on for 20.

I don't know how the hell I am going to fix this. I can't afford to get it stripped again. I am going to hope, pray, or even make a deal with the devil to get this color to fade or wash out. I ought to make Clairol pay for me to go to a salon & fix what their shitty dye did to my hair. Damn them to hell.