Too Faced Couture Whipped Lip Luxe in Push Up

3.0

on 11/21/2005 11:52:00 AM

I got this in a set of 3 couture glosses. I have tried all other Too Faced lippies, and was surprised to find this to be the worst. This is on the thin side, is very pigmented, and has pretty good staying power. My gripe is that all other Too Faced lippies feel like a dream on your lips, very moisturizing & comfortable, this gloss is very drying. The color is nice, but I definately won't repurchase the couture lipgloss.

on 3/10/2005 4:12:00 PM

"Push Up" is an elegant, golden pinky-peach gloss packaged in a tall, "shapely" container w/a doe-foot wand. The product title describes the gloss as "Whipped" & "luxe" which leads me to expect this gloss to be light and soft. Instead it is a fairly thick, sticky gloss w/a decent staying power. One rant is that the wand application can be uneven and dry sometimes. There seems to be quite a bit of gloss left, but I am having trouble getting it out. I do like this gloss for its lovely color and pretty packaging, but I would not repurchase it again for the thick texture and uneven application. >^,,^<

on 2/22/2004 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is part of their new line of couture cosmetics. This is a lipgloss-lipstick hybrid. This product is very gritty and not that shiny.
Push up is a pink color with a slight violet undertone (similar to Chanel Glossimer in Jaiper but not nearly as pretty).

Popular Lip Glosses