October 22, 2014 | 940 users online

Skincare - Palmer's - Stretch Mark Smoothing Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by BXsenorita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have stretch marks like many other of us women, mine are from weight gain from when I went through puberty. I used to be a size 00 and turned to a size 7 within 2 months (but was in great shape as I was in sports) I didn't expect too much from this product because it's so inexpensive but I hoped within time it could possibly soften them at least. Followed all directions, used twice daily with a lot and honestly it did make my skin smoother and soften but it didn't affect my stretch marks in any way. For that I could just use their regular coco butter formula...does the same thing but for like $2-3 less.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2008 4:13:00 AM More reviews by SophH

This is an okay product but you'd be better off buying a big bottle of the regular Palmer's moisturiser and using that instead-it's cheaper and does the same job.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by hannax33

i'm on my 2nd bottle and after putting this on daily once a day, my stretchmarks seem to have faded a bit.
try it, you have nothing to loose because it's pretty cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2007 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Mamu1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good moisturizer, but that's about it. Looking for a miracle? Keep looking.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2005 7:29:00 AM More reviews by ILuvMangos

this was absolutely pathetic! Good as a moisturiser i suppose, but does nothing for stretch marks and even though it's not that expensive i found it not worth the $$$

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2004 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Tommy_Hilfiger