August 21, 2014 | 1549 users online

Conditioner - Brocato - Blonde Color Conditioner in Caramel

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Donnie130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I first discovered this while looking for a hair color that would condition at the same time. Carmel is a honey blond so good for medium blonde to light brown
If you have light blonde hair, this will not work as others have attested to. I love it for my dirty blond hair, as it grows out it leaves really nice highlights. If it gets a little brassy I use the violet to take it out.
Brocato makes some really good products. I have been using for years and have stocked up. You can find reasonable prices on ebay

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2008 2:18:00 PM More reviews by visageaparis

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This turned my dark blonde hair with blonde highlights an ugly reddish coppery brown with orange highlights. I could just cry.
I have naturally dark blonde/light brown hair that I get highlighted with blonde. It had about 6 months of outgrowth (the longest that I have ever gone without getting my hair highlighted) I thought that this would even out my tone a bit but alas, I am left with orange hair. I guess if someone is looking to add red to their hair this might be a good product, but for me it has been a nightmare.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by dishwaterblondie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My highlights are too light so I was hoping this product would help darken them a little. Instead it turned them a brassy-orangy shade.
This did condition nicely, and it might work great for a strawberry blonde or someone looking for reddish highlights in brown hair.
I went and bought the Crystal (purple tinted) version of this to get rid of the brassiness and it worked great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 2:02:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPandaPSC

First off, I have only used this product once so far. It smells good...like honey & oatmeal. It stained my hands orange, but I scrubbed it off easily. It gave me some caramel colored highlights and made my hair silky. I don't think I will repurchase this shade again, because I want to reduce the brassy tones in my hair, but the overall condioning of this product is good. I got it at Trade Secret...original price was $12.95, but I got it 40% off.