September 1, 2014 | 2239 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - All eyeshadows

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

Not too bad for $10. I purchased digit and blackberry and was so unimpressed :( I had to keep layering the eyeshadow to even get the right color. it was like see through. I heard soo much hype about how "creamy" and "blendable" they were that I was just dissapointed. I will be purchasing other colors in the future but for now I'm incredibly unimpressed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I think MAC eyeshadows are hit or miss, but the hit ones are really worth it!

I have a lot of eyeshadows that swatch more heavily than MAC in real life, but for some reason don't show up at all in photos! I used to look at all the MU gurus online and think "Their e/s is really visible and vibrant. The colors are rich. How come mine aren't like that?" Until I tried MAC, took a bunch of photos and immediately saw the difference.

Their "hit" eyeshadows are pigmented, can be blended with minimal effort and last a long time. They have a huge selection of shades you can surely find the one for you among their collection.

I honestly dislike the packaging, I find it bulky.

So far I got 16 MAC e/s:
Carbon, Blanc Type, Texture, Sable, Twinks, Brun, Brown Script, Quarry, Blackberry, Fig 1, Nocturnelle, Sushi Flower, Print, Typographic, Knight Divine and Deep Truth.

And my top shades are Blanc Type, Brun and Brown Script.

I do think, however, that I'll be trying out other brands...with UD, NYX and MUG on top of my list ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

MAC shadows are very good - albeit pricey. Some shades are must-haves while others are just "meh". Many finishes to choose from, matte, veluxe, velvet, satin etc.

Check out the huge selection online - not to mention the plethora of limited edition collections.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by ariamclaughlin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

MAC's eyeshadows are the best I have ever tried.
Pretty long-lasting, even without a primer. The variety of shades is unbelievable! Definitely try them.

The only thing that can actually turn you off is that they're quite pricey. But it's definitely worth it, trust me.

Would I buy this product again? 'Yes... Yes. Yes!'

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree with the comment below this one. After seeing the countless legions of MAC devotees, I was really anticipating great eye shadow. I was left disappointed. I think the pigmentation is not great, and the hype not worth it at all. Urban Decay, Lorac, Lancome, etc are far better for the color payoff, buildability, and no fall out. Sorry girls, I can't agree. No need to go there...mine is on my swaplist..

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by phenry5718

After readin so many reviews declaring this brand the Holy Grail of eyeshadows, I must say I was so let down. I have cheaper, retail store-brand shadows that are more pigmented and last longer. So dissappointing....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by JulieRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love mac e/s they have such a wide variety of colors and they are all very pigmented. They are also easily blendable and apply very smoothly. Will buy more!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used many, many brands of eyeshadow. Personally, I don't like the MAC eyeshadows that much because a lot of them are chalky and not silky. Also the lasting power is not too good in my opinion. I would have to say that Cle de Peau, Dior and Chanel are much better in terms of quality as they apply like butter (but NEVER oily!)

I like some of the colors, like naked lunch, patina, satin taupe and tempting. However the lasting power just doesnt do it for me,

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Good quality and variety. There are many beautiful options, but i think they are verrrrry overpriced, esp when u get such a small amount. I think MAC has a cult following, for good reason, but they really milk it with regArds to pricing. people love it like a deity, and they get away with being overpriced, often the quality isn't the best either. Lasting power isn't the best. Pigmentation varies, MAC is inconsistent with this. Overall, as a whole, these are good, but i HAVE used better!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I love Mac eye shadows!! I've tried to buy dupes for Mac to save money, but it doesn't work. The dupes only work if you spend the money on a good primer. I'd rather just buy the real thing. Even with the Mac shadows that have little pigmentation..era being one, they stay on all day.