Sephora All Over Skin Liquid Foundation

3.5

on 7/29/2013 12:09:00 AM

this foundation is garbage. it makes your face extremely oily, very hard to even out and smells like crap nevermind adding to my face of acne. $36 down the drain, thank you sephora.

on 5/13/2013 12:21:00 AM

I am so disappointed with this make up that I want to cry. My face exploded with acne and the cap doesn't even stay on the bottle. Liquid mess all over my makeup bag. Hopefully I can find my receipt. I do not recommend. :(

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I got this in a swap in D50 it's a tad bit dark so I mix it with my maybelline 24 super stay true beige which is a tad too light, good color together.

Now speaking for this foundation alone it's great, a sturdy foundation that is full coverage and doesn't get cakey, Sad they discontinued but will try their new foundation since I generally have dry skin

on 8/16/2010 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i got this on clearance, so it was very cheap. a little goes a long way on my oily skin, so it lasted for a long time. the coverage is moderate and buildable, and doesn't look cakey after two coats (never tried three). this is a decent makeup that i wore to work a lot, though i'd pick something else for special occasions. it covered up my once-a-month zit-fest pretty well, and wasn't heavy on my skin.
though the bottle lasted a long time, it would have lasted even longer had the pump not sucked. i appreciate the nod to cleanliness and product freshness by utilizing the pump, but it clogged with nearly every use, and/or spit out way too much foundation. for this reason, i'd not buy it even dirt cheap again. i ended up using the makeup by unscrewing the pump to get at it. continued >>

on 7/11/2010 8:35:00 PM

The product is a little difficult to blend so I use a sponge, without setting powder it will smear really easy. Personaly I like this product, I'm happy with it. It looks natural and gives you a glow, least expensive foundation in sephora stores.

on 4/29/2010 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This foundation was on sale and it is better than drugstore's brand but I ended up throwing away the bottle. I hate the feel of it on my skin. It felt like my face had foundation. Felt sticky and nasty. Coverage was not bad. No wonder it was on sale. Now it is discontinued.

on 5/3/2009 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this was my 1st foundation purchase with the intent to wear it everyday. it has good coverage and last all day but doesnt help control oil or anything.

on 6/27/2007 12:38:00 AM

This was only 5 or 6 bucks when I got it, and it is about worth that much. It is very liquidy and sheer, but caked areound dry areas of my skin. I didn't use much and my dad even said that I was wearing too much face makeup! I think I will return this... I got too light of a shade anyways.

I also got this for $5, but no wonder. This foundation isn't worth $18, not even $5. It's a little watery and as suspected has very sheer (or no) coverage. I don't have a lot of skin problems but my nose is slightly red--this foundation doesn't do anything. My powder does a better job of covering it! Honestly it doesn't really do anything: it doesn't cover, nor does it even out my skin. It goes on streaky, and flaky if not moisturized right. It also has a funky smell. The bottle is cute though, but the spray nozzle is awful. The foundation sprays all over the place, but also clings to the nozzle, so I think it defeats the whole sanitary aspect.

on 2/8/2006 1:42:00 AM

THIS FOUNDATION WAS ON SALE AT SEPHORA.COM FOR $5. SO I BOUGHT TWO BECAUSE THE SWATCHES ARE ALWAYS OFF. I BOUGHT D40 AND D50. D50 WAS TOO DARK SO I GAVE IT AWAY. THE FOUNDATION ITSELF IS PRETTY GOOD. IT LOOKS A LITTLE ASHY THOUGH AS FOUNDATION OFTEN DOES ON DARK SKIN. OVERALL IT IS O.K. I LIKE THE PUMP TOO.