April 20, 2014 | 1880 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil in Rose Sable

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by mka87

Gorgeous colour, but the shimmer broke me out and aggrivated my cheeks. I seem to have a general problem with shimmer - the Clinique blusher in smouldering plum also had the same effect. The packaging is absolutely beautiful and great for on the go. A major downside is the price. Luckily I got mine free due to a courier fault - just as well as the product doesn't work for me at all, unfortunately :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

A very natural blush universally flattering on most skin tones. I ve received numerous compliments on this shade. Its gives me this healthy glow. It looks dark on the pallette but its quite sheer and natural on application. I ve been using this for some time now and never found a dupe. However, I didnt find the brush that came with it, helpful.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Tirje980

This is one of my favourite blushes. Very natural. love the soft texture, a bit on the dry side but still very easy to blend to a very natural finish. This blush gives me the most natural look. It is not too pink nor too peach and is perfect for my medium skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by pchotai

I'm liking this shade quite a bit, but i feel this is one of those phases. I'm usually into more warmer blushes than this, but this caught my fancy. I like how it looks, soft, and subtle. But i probably wouldn't repurchase this because I have blushes that I love better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 5:00:00 AM More reviews by givemesometruth

Rose Sable is a universal dusty rose shade that flatters everyone. I love the color and the silk texture, but the lasting power on my skin isn't great.. The color is very flattering and is a great choice for everyday make-up, especially if you want a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by ana7mac

I love love love this blush. It looks so natural on my skin and it makes me seem healthy. I have pale and colourless skin, and this blush adds colour to my face, without looking like I have make-up at all.
For those who are fans of the french "no make-up look", this is a great purchase, and will work great with a concealer and a mascara.
It's indeed expensive, but, for once, I don't mind. The quality definitely justifies the price, and this last for a long long time. Mine is almost two years, and it still has a very decent amount of product, that will last for a few months.
The packaging is sober and sophisticated.
I will repurchase it again in the future, even though I'm curious to experiment other blushes when this one is finished.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 8:23:00 AM More reviews by belleringer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

knocked a lippie off automatically just for the high price... NZ mark up is just beyond the joke!! GRR!!! right on to the product :)
i use teint miracle in 010 beige porcelaine and this blush compliments my tone perfectly. its a delicate rosy dusky pinky tone and it instantly perks up my complexion. i apply this after letting my foundation sit for a couple minutes with a duo fiber brush (MAC 187) and it gives the perfect light colour which is easily buildable. with what little blush is left on the blush after doing my cheeks i sweep very gently thru my t zone to give the tiniest hint of flush which makes my pale complexion alot more warmer and not so ghastly pale. this blush lasts on me from morning till evening (10-13 hours) which is absolutely brilliant and doesnt oxidize on me so lasting is definately not an issue. i use this 3-5 times a week (daily, one app in the morn) and the rose pressed into the powder is still prominent!! s product longevity is clearly a win. i would like to try find some cheaper alternatives but considering the limited range of cosmetic companies available and the reliability ive had with this blush im a little hesitant to stray as i dont want to waste money on something subpar when this does exactly what i wish to do and very well. softens my complexion and gives a lovely natural flush.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Rose Sable gave me a nice, glowy look, but i realised it oxidizes and at the end of the day I look like a clown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG blush. Im nc30/32 and i cant stand over bearing blush, but neither do i want something that isnt going to show up. This is just perfect, enough to give you a rosy sexy glow but it doesnt scream im wearing tons of blush. Its so silky and easy to apply i use it every morning along with angel l/s/3n/ anything pink glossy/patisserie etc, but for evenings i may want something a little stronger. However, evenings i would usually use nars laguna bronzer anyway or a cream mac blush. LOVE :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2008 3:52:00 PM More reviews by kekecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this colour, its similar to NARS deepthroat but pinkier. I love Deepthroat but find its not overly noticable even on my super pale skin. This is just a little bit more and its perfect with neutral eyecolour and gives your face a lift. Lovely. I can't comment on price as i got this as a sample size with a deal (you know, buy two items and you get a whole load of freebies). This is lasting very well and i should think it will last for a good while.