Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

3.8

NEW FORMULA WITH PUMP >>> (Active Ingredient : Salicylic Acid 0.6%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Talc, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Trisiloxane, Phytantriol, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

This is my go to foundation! The shade Ivory is absolutely perfect for my skin which has yellow undertones, I find it hard to find light shades for yellow undertones personally.
It has never caused me to have a breakout and the coverage is very build able. My only issue is when I layer a powder on top after a few hours it separates but I've been using it without and it gives a pretty great matte finish without looking caked on.
Since finding this I only buy this kind. It's worth the $15.99CAD to me.
I also find Almay products go on sale pretty often at my local drug store.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I pair it with neutrogena liquid sunblock and my face looked like an oil slick. In tropical climate with oily skin this foundation slipped right off. I will not be repurchasing. The almay concealing stick does a much better job at mattifying oily, acne-prone skin.

I've been using this foundation, for literally years. I might just have to say for maybe more than 5 years. First I've tried the Almay foundation where it's grey at first and then it turns into color.. But that was just terrible. It actually gave me cystic acne so bad that I a small hole due to it. After that I switched to Bare minerals, that was wonderful until my it just stopped working with my redness. I came along with this product when I was at CVS and wanted to give it a try, I've been hooked since. I've tried every foundation at Sephora and every single one broke me out, or settled into my fine lines.. And this has never done this to me. I have combo skin, that's also VERY acne prone. The shades for these foundations are great. I hope they keep them coming with this product. Or else it will be very hard for me to find another foundation that suits my face so well.. Highly recommend this product. Medium coverage but has a flawless finish. Always get compliments. It feels great on my face, the pigmentation is amazing, and so is the texture.. Not thick and not watery, it's just right. Not a cakey product, it just gives the most beautiful natural finish.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I started using this product over three whole years ago. It was love at first sight, never made my skin break out (which my face is prone to) and it covered beautifully. About a year after using this product religiously every single day, I had ran out and was forced to switch foundation (sigh). Then, I started breaking out bad with the new foundation I was using so my local drug store owner ordered this stuff in for me again. Once I started using it for a second time, my face started breaking out. I swear, minute by minute I was gaining new acne that hadn't been there before I started with this stuff for the second time. I thought that maybe it was just a coincidence that my face was breaking out, but, I then had a major allergic reaction to a hypoallergenic makeup brand? Strange..
So, once again I switched brands, I am now using Revlon, and that seems to be the only brand I can use. I know that everyones skin is different, so maybe this stuff will help keep blemishes at bay, but for me it was the absolute worst decision of my life.
I can guarantee that I wont be touching this bottle ever again.
But, if it works for you, Congratulations! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would like this except the lightest shade is too dark/orange on me :( I'm not sure how much the 0.5 % salicylic acid would do anyway since it's such a small amount. I've actually tried this before and the only reason I picked it up is because I thought this was a different formula. On the bottle in green writing this bottles says "Clear Complexion 4 in 1 Blemish Eraser- Covers-Clears-Calms-Controls" but the ingredients look so close to the same, this one has aloe. But same problem, too orange! I usually wear W1 in L'Oreal True Match (that pale). My skin is really oily and acne prone, especially in the summer so I was looking for something better.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Just writing to say that that this was very allergenic for me. I'm allergic to maybe 1 in 20 foundations, and this was one of the worst ever. I had an immediate reaction, whereas normally it would take 6-8 hours. Coverage is very good, though--medium plus. Finish is slightly dry--too dry for dry skin IMO.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really like this foundation! 99% of foundations break me out but this one didn't at all. I have been using the almay clear complexion concealer for approximately 2 years now and it was absolutely lovely! Finally, I decided to try this little number out and it was fantastic! Don't want to say it is HG status just yet but I think this might end up being my HG foundation! It did help with my acne and gave a nice, medium coverage, that worked well on my oily skin. I used this over top of the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusion Primer, and it gave me a dewy look without being oily. I would highly recommend this product! Not sure how this would work on dry skin though. When I first saw the colour collection I was having a hard time matching the product to my skin (I didn't want to open any bottles to swatch unless absolutely necessary), but I ended up swatching anyways. I'm the colour neutral and it matches my skin perfectly! I want to say that this would probably work better for people with olive or yellow undertones (depends on the shade). Will definitely be repurchasing and I highly recommend!

I really like this this foundation it has a good matte finish and it lasts for hours. It helps keep my skin under control and is good for sensitive acne prone skin. It is not too heavy or sticky and goes on well and evenly.

WOW!!!!! HG! HG!!!!!

I'm so excited that I gave this a try, this is literally the BEST foundation I have ever tried, ever. Previously I really liked Urban Decay's Naked Skin but that does not even compare to this little gem.

My skin is very acne prone, lots of red marks, large pores, clog prone, oily yet dehydrated. Yes, ladies and gents, I won the skin lottery.

This foundation covers so well, I need just half a pump. The shade 300 naked matches my pale, neutral skin perfectly. Kinda gives me a bit of a glow, actually. Wears well, my skin looks so good!

Yay! So glad I gave this a shot.

I wanted to like this foundation, it has light to medium coverage, doesn't feel heavy on my face, and blends well with my skin tone, the pump allows me to pump out just enough product for what I need, and it's not $30....but....it has silica, so the foundation actually makes me breakout with these tiny little whiteheads... :( So one lippy off for having silica, and one lippy off for doing the opposite of what's it supposed to do.