September 17, 2014 | 1705 users online

Pressed Powders - Milani - Pressed Powder

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Kissiq

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade: Honey Amber I have hit pan after 3 months of use. I love it. Retouch once every 5 hours or so.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Nirvei

Love this product simply because it's the only product I have tried and hasn't broken me out. Lightweight, matches my skin tone, easy application. Only down side is that it can look a bit too fake if you decide to build on coverage however it's a pressed powder and should be remembered as one. At the moment I only use it to hide the shine on my t-zone but the staying power is only a few hours (around three) so I will give it a 3 out of 5. The packaging is cute as it comes with a little mirror... until the paint starts scratching off. Lasts me months, worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Emma275

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its a nice powder, i got this back when it was 75% off so that was awesome. it has really nice coverage and its smooth, the only thing i dont rlly like about this, is that oil control aint that good, i felt like my other powders had better oil control. but i guess since this is suppose to be more of a powder foundation, and not matifying powder

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by turtlesaurus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its too bad this line doesnt have a better color selection. Its nice to see powders with yellow undertones which is what caught my eye and made me give it a try. I got the closest match to my own skintone but unfortunatly the difference was too much and ended up looking unnatural. Also, if you have acne prone skin or sensitive skin this may be a product you wanna avoid. My skin can handle most makeup without freaking out but this one broke me out a bit. All that aside .. nice powder if you can find your color match and arent prone to break outs..

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This powder is amazing. This has replaced my MAC Powder (as it always makes me look...I

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by bordnfl2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in natural beige. It is a good match for me and I really like the coverage of this product. It was very inexpensive so I was not expecting it to be as good as it is. I think I'll go back and buy a few more items to try in this line. I also like the fact it's made in the USA.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by briestoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have this in honey amber and it looks lovely , I got it for a dollar so BONUS! but I do have some critiques so here we go
1. that sponge should NEVER be anywhere near a human face . the edge cut me !
to be fair I must say that if you are fair Milani has ignored you ( Again , we come in all colors) but for me , with my Asian under color the yellow based powder makes me look just right . will buy again .

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by serenity9278

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really good powder.I went on vacation to this island and used this to set my makeup. I was so impressed by how long it stayed on my face in above 95 degree weather with high humidity.I must admit After like 3 hours in the heat i needed a touch-up but that's normal for any makeup in that heat.I love how the color looks on my skin its a perfect match(i use golden). It kind of smells a little weird. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive powder with good staying powder

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by vinguyen819

Wow, I'm amazed. I wanted something to set my liquid foundation so I went to Walgreens. I am so glad I did, because I found this product. At first I was a bit skeptical about the brand, the product, and that it's a drugstore product itself. It was only $5. However, I was impressed that it was yellow-based, instead of the usual pink and neutral tones they have at drugstores. So I snatched it without even thinking whether it would match or not. I tried it on when I got home, and I am VERY impressed! I got mine in GOLDEN. Come to think of it, it is a bit TOO much yellow, but that's okay! Just don't use too much. It covers well. The powder is silky smooth, and very finely pressed. Almost like baby powder. I'm gonna hold off on my Makeup Forever ($32) and use that for only special occasions, and use this for everyday. YAY! so HAPPY!

P.S. There's a funky grandma smell to it, but that's okay. Not that bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought this at rite aid, just wanting something to put over my makeup to help it stay, and to wear alone when i dont feel like putting anything on my face. Some days when i wake up i will just wash my face, moisturize and buff this on, and my skin looks pretty good. That is an amazing feat, because i have many acne scars, and a few spider veins)=. But..suprisingly this covers really well!! I got this in "Golden," and i am somewhere between NC30-40 in mac, lol. p.s.the compact is really pretty and simple, in gold.