December 22, 2014 | 1628 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Key to My Heart "Pixie"

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2006 12:11:00 AM More reviews by heavenz_desire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cute product. Out of all Hard Candy glosses I have smelled, this one has probably reeked the least. The colours are a bubblegum-y pink and a dark reddish purple. The glosses have a nice texture (not too sticky, not too slick) and show up well on me. And the packaging is lovely. It's convenient, although I wouldn't exactly trust to keep it on my keychain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2005 11:35:00 PM More reviews by LunchattheIvy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product! Pretty Pixie shade, is bright pink. And darker pink/berry shade on the other end. Very whipped glosses, a bit sticky. Cute packageing.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2005 4:46:00 PM More reviews by melbaby821

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on the spur of the moment, but I really like it! I don't think I'll be putting it on my key chain, just because I know I'm pretty hard on where I toss my keys around. :) The darker color looks fabulous with my skin tone and just brightens up my whole face. I took off a lippie because the glosses tend to muck together if you're not careful.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by charmed_for_life

I bought it for a friend and it looks so great on her. It is soo cute. I like it on me too and we have totally different skin tones so it totally would work with anyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2004 6:32:00 PM More reviews by romesromes

I thought this was the cutest thing ever until the hinge broke off the second time I used it. Talk about cheap! Other than that, the color's okay but nothing special. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2004 9:38:00 PM More reviews by chvatal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

thought this was really cute until it broke as soon as i opened it. the hinges are really weak on the packaging.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2004 8:46:00 AM More reviews by MaryElyse

I gave this product a 2 cuz the lip gloss was good and the price but other then that it was bad.color was ok but the cover broke and got all over my cloths! would not buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2004 9:39:00 AM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipgloss is cubed shape and it's a keychain. This is the cutest packaging I've ever bought. It comes with two colors at each end, one dark pink and the other a lighter, sheerer pink. The smell is fantastic.