October 23, 2014 | 911 users online

Foundations - Olay - Shine Control

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

This foundation does not have enough coverage for me. Its more like a tint than a foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2004 9:06:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Like all O of O cosmetics, I think this has been discontinued. I tried this when it first came out and was not super impressed with the "shine controlling" properties of this. The coverage wasn't half bad, and the color was ok, but wouldn't rush out to buy antime soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2002 3:40:00 AM More reviews by theman

While this did not completely keep my oiliness away, it did a very commendable job. It covers well without looking cakey, and I stayed fresh looking for the better part of the day. I'd recommend this to other oily-skinned gals.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2001 7:44:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPanda

This stuff rocks! I am on my second tube of this stuff. It blends in very nicely and stays on for quite a while. It costs around 10-11 bucks and it lasts for a long time. The packaging is a little squeeze tube that's quite resiliant. I like to mix it with lotion for a sheer finish. This stuff is awesome.