October 21, 2014 | 2065 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Dove - Day Lotion SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Benjamin5412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a perfect combination of SPF and facial moisturizer, at least for me. It contains Glycerin (second ingredient) which pulls moisture out of the air and locks it into your skin and moisturizes. For me, it is the best daily facial moisturizer I have ever tried! Yes, I do recommend for anyone and any skin type. I forgot to add that I have very oily skin and the moisturizer does not let my skin over produce oil at all! Try it out, and good luck!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by court3y21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

**** As most of us know Dove discontinued their entire skin care line for women and decided to make one for men instead. Don't understand why they did this, but anyways I was looking at the mens face lotion ingredients and it looks quite similar to what the old dove face lotions ingredients were. So due to the fact that I haven't really found any other products that compared to Doves face lotion, I decided that I would give Dove+ Mens Care Hydrate face lotion with spf 15 a try. And besides the cologne scent (which goes away after a while) I have to say I quite like it. It's not as moisturizing as the Dove Deep Moisture Facial Lotion with SPF 15 that I had used years ago, but if you add extra it comes some what close. And unless they decide to end this line lol, I will continue using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Dream24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I often experience dry skin during the cooler seasons and this lotion really helps keep my skin moisturized (one time I ran out of the lotion for 2 weeks and my skin was extremely dry). It is still light enough to use during the summer weather as it doesn't clog my pores (my skin doesn't break out as much). It's not so heavy that it makes my skin oily (unlike other lotions) and the scent is soothing and fairly mild. It works well over and under my makeup.

I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cally422

I have oily-combination skin. I usually break out on my forehead but never anywhere else. This lotion is great because unlike many others, it doesn't have that nasty sunscreen/chemical scent. It has a light pleasant smell! I found that it works great on my cheeks and chin, but NOT for my oily forehead (made it greasy there). This product is definitely for dry or normal skin types, not oily. I had been using this for about a month, and once, my friend touched my face and said "Hey , your face is so much softer than before! What did you do?" Overall, great product, and i even got it on sale for about 6 bucks! It lasts a long time, efficient bottle (you just have to pull the cap off), provides sun protection, smooths skin, and smells nice!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for the Deep Moisture one. This is the best lotion I have tried that has an SPF. I'm always searching for the right SPF lotion - one that's light, doesn't smell bad, doesn't clog pores and inexpensive. This is absolutely perfect! First of all, the bottle is relatively easy to open and use. I like how it comes in a squeeze bottle and a little pot. I prefer the bottle just because it's more hygienic. The scent is light and doesn't smell strongly of sunscreen. It's kinda perfume-y but it fades very quickly. I don't notice the scent at all in the morning anymore. It also absorbs quickly into the skin. It leaves my skin looking a bit shiny but it never feels heavy or greasy. It's very light-weight. I wear relatively matte makeup over it anyways, so the shininess is not a problem with me at all. I don't have to use much to cover my entire face. Maybe just 3-4 little squeezes and that'll do. I think this will last me at least 2 or more months since I only use it in the morning once a day. I have rather oily, combination type skin. This doesn't clog my pores or cause me to break out! I have never experienced any negative reaction to this at all. Since my skin is sometimes dry, this moisturizes well. It's not the best for moisture but doesn't make me have dry patches so that's good enough for me. Lastly, this is very cheap. I got it in Canada for like only $7. That's extremely inexpensive for the amount you get and considering how much I love this lotion. This is my HG spf lotion. The only downfall is that I wish it could be a higher SPF for the summer. Nevertheless, in the summer, I'll be switching to my Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by glitterspritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wish there was a "maybe" option for Would you buy this again. I would use it for products like this.

Pros:
Lotion/Sunscreen. Sun protection is a plus.
Not thick like normal sunscreen.
Absorbs/dries quickly.
Has really helped my dry patches on my forehead and nose.
A little goes a long way, so you really get a lot of your money.

Cons:
Smells like sunscreen.
Causes my mineral make-up to oxidize in a different way.
My skin feels very oily at the end of the day and I have an increase in clogged pores.

Overall, I will continue to use this product until I'm out. It's not a horrible lotion and I would recommend it to people who want a 2-in-1 product. However, I might other lotion brands after this if pores don't improve.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2007 11:41:00 AM More reviews by rutoni38

This lotion is very light and has a fresh scent. I was shocked that the sunscreen in it didn't break me out! I love this product because it's not rich and creamy- I have combination skin and have found that those types do nothing for my dry skin but look greasy. This is kind of "wet", it absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves you looking fresh and soft/smooth. I considered buying a seperate lotion to use before bed since I don't need the sunscreen at night but I until they make one just like this w/o sunscreen, I'll use this one twice a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 12:07:00 PM More reviews by sim_loves_makeup

Amazing moisturizer! I use this every day after I come out of the shower and it's perfect for my combination skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2006 2:54:00 AM More reviews by sportsgirl86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this daily. I like how it's not greasy at all

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2005 10:37:00 PM More reviews by yknufgorf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for over a yr and I really love it. I can see and feel how great it leaves my skin look feel. It's unscented, which i find nice and the has nice packaging. A reasonable price considering my bottle lasts me about 4 months. I'm very pleased with this product!!