July 29, 2014 | 1859 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Eyesicles in Pink Frost

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2010 10:50:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily1787

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

No, no, no, no, no. Thank goodness this was a gift and I didn't buy it myself. When you squeeze some out and put it on your finger, it feels great. So creamy, pink, and powdery all at the same time. And then you put it on your eye. It turns invisible, except for some very subtle shimmer. The creamy consistency turns greasy and the product refuses to dry. This little tube wasn't cheap, either! The only thing I have found this useful for was taking off my waterproof eyeliner. I just rub some on, and it's gone. But then I have to wipe the greasy residue off. Please do yourself a favor and don't buy any eyesicles.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't really like this one. I have oily eyelids and it keeps on creasing when I put e/s on top. I keep on having to touch up my e/s throughout the day. I thought it would be a good primer but it's doesn't do the trick like TFSS or the UDPP. I like the color and natural look it gives when I wear it alone as one color or with one eye shadow.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What in the H. E. double hockey sticks in this crap??? I bought 2 tubes from my MK consultant, one in this color and the other in green mermaid because they were on clearance. I swatched them on my hand and they looked really pretty, when I got home I tried pink frost on right away. And eww, it is pure junk! I applied it on my lids and it disappeared right away. I would be better off just putting some thick creamy cheap ass lotion on my lid, it would do the same thing! So I thought maybe it was just either the pink frost that sucked or I got a dud. So I decided tried on the green one and same thing happened. ICK...I hate this stuff! Such a waste of money, I hate to pawn this crap off on anyone else but there are SOME people who actually like it so it is going up for swap now. Anyone want?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2008 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Hillarryyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really pretty color for a quick sweep. Actually looks pretty on the cheeks as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2007 4:30:00 PM More reviews by loogie

I didn't like this product. It was difficult to put on evenly and seemed to be creased before I even finished putting it on. Perhaps there is a trick to it that I am not aware of. Agree with last review that it is more trouble than its worth.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2007 2:51:00 PM More reviews by xobrainfreezeox

I got this a few years ago, and I'm sad to say that it's absolutely horrible. It feels gross when you put it on, and it wears off into the crease of your eyelids, which makes it look horrible. It's more trouble than it's worth. I'm definitely NOT buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2006 8:28:00 AM More reviews by tlanpn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I discovered this product several years ago on ebay where I get it dirt cheap, but even the full price is not expensive. While the tube is little, you only need a little so it lasts forever. Unfortunately I think that they are phasing this out of the Mary Kay line as it is not in their recent catalogues though some representatives still have the product for sale. I hope that is not true as this is a great cream to powder formula that goes on smoothly and blends well with good staying power throughout the day even for those of use with oily lids. I love them all: Vanilla, Pink Frost, Island Bronze, Cherry Cola, gold and silver. They make this in a green called Mermaid, but this color is less wearable because the color is so intense and if you want it, you can really only find it on ebay. I have purchased these several times and will continue to do so, but I may have to stock up through ebay before they disappear. Why do the big companies always want to change their product lines and get rid of something that really works?

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2004 10:41:00 PM More reviews by acherre

Never been a huge fan of cream shadows, and although this one got a bit displaced early this AM I think it's just because I didn't allow it accurate time to dry. Other than that, this stuff has stayed put for 16 hours and counting--looking pretty much like when I applied it this AM! On me this is a bit peachy...very shimmery, but not frosty opaque.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2004 5:47:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 8:56:00 PM More reviews by dblaze

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mary Kay's Eyesicles are a cream-to-powder eyeshadow, similar to Neutrogena shimmer sheers. Pink Frost is a medium frosty, goldy-pink. I use an eyeshadow base underneath (BeneFit FY Eye) and these last well through the day on my super oily lids. I like to use this as an allover wash with the Cherry Cola Eyesicles as a crease color. I find they apply really well with my Prescriptives concealer brush!