September 21, 2014 | 1968 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Oil of Olay moisture balancing foaming face wash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 3:18:00 PM More reviews by TheLolitaHaze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think there's a pump version of this too, but I originally got it in one of those olay body wash gift sets with the little bath thing and the soap and shower lotion. I use it every day and it doesn't over dry my face and leave me feeling clean. I have bad acne too so I often use this and then spread my acne medication over after I dry my face (all the acne washes are way too harsh). I forgot it when I moved so I ended up having to buy another one in the pump. The best daily face wash I've used (and I'm a collector XD for some weird reason)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by sereni

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have only used this once to remove sunscreen from my v oily but v dehydrated sensitive and acne-prone skin. I wanted to get the sensitive version but it's not available where I am. The ingredients are fairly similar by & large. I had to rinse a few times to ensure my skin's totally clear of the product. There is a slight film left after cleansing but my skin feels soothed, soft and supple. I would continue using this as my makeup remover and update if there is any adverse reaction. I prefer this to Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser which can be harsh/drying. For now, this is love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by clickjennyclick

I have been using this cleanser on my combination skin for two years and friends compliment me on how clear and bright my skin looks. I have sensitive skin and other cleansers either cause blemishes, or dry out my face. I never use makeup remover as this does the trick, even removing eyeliner and mascara easily. I will continue to buy this product as long as Olay continues to make it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by CheriJB8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I usually have very good skin. People always tend to compliment me on my skin and I've had a pretty decent regime. But within the last few months, I started breaking out continuously and my face would itch non-stop. So, I bought all sorts of cleansers and creams and acne treatments. I started doing my own at home facials and masks and facial steams. But I was still missing a gentle facial cleanser. Just out of a whim I decided to purchase this product. I started using it yesterday and let me say this...its EXCELLENT!!!! I was using Apricot Scrub and my mascara would still be on 2 days later. With this product off instantly. I dont think its for all skin types, me not knowing my own cause it varies. I live in the tropics and some days my face can be dry to an itch and others oily like I've planted my face in olive oil. All in all, I would recommend that everyone try it, if its not for you then go with the Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Aloe.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by VJBrunso

My skin was so dry from using harsh facial cleansers and BP gel on my sensitive, acne-prone skin. After about 2 days of using this product, my face is no longer dry and painful. It feels great to have refreshed skin now.
The face wash doesn't smell great. It smells like soap to me, but the product is soap-free.
The packaging is okay. Sometimes the face wash is slightly hard to get out of the tube, but it really isn't too bad.
If you have dry, dehydrated skin, give this product a try!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this. I was surprised, it left my skin really smooth and practically glowing and looked healthy. It doesn't leave my skin tight and stripped of any natural moisture, so that's always a plus. So far I like it, but I may edit this if that changes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by msshai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not particularly fussy about facial products. I already have decent skin so I'm mostly seeking things that don't mess it up. This cleanser was pretty awful. I wet face and hands and lather it up and I immediately feel like im rubbing some kind of handsoap w ground chalk in it into my face. I scrub and rinse, and rinse, and I still feel like theres an awful film on my face which then starts to dry. I dont have a ton of skincare experience but I know enough to know this isn't the business. After this I warily tried the Olay foaming cleanser with the pump a year later and I love it. I have no idea how chalk and handsoap was supposed to balance moisture but this is not the cleanser to do it. Go with the foaming cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by birdlady01

I was looking for the olay foaming cleanser for sensitive skin at shoppers drug mart but they didn't carry that one so i bought this. Interestingly the ingredients are the same , funny thing is the cleanser for sensitive skin got great reviews and this one was rated poorly. Overall this cleanser did take off all my makeup but it did dry out my skin quite a bit. Would def not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by ohtheskin

I bought this produce because I had been using the Oil of Olay Gentle Foaming Face Wash w/Aloe but ran out. When I went to the store, they didn't have the gentle w/Aloe so I figured this one wouldn't be too much different. I thought at worst it would irritate my skin a tiny bit. It did not irritate, as I had been worried, but instead left a horrible film upon use. To get the film off, or at least to a level where it's not bothering me anymore, I have to wash my face, rinse it with water, dry it, rinse it again, dry it again, and then even rinse it a third time. Afterwards, my face doesn't feel smooth or particularly moisturized. I would steer clear of this product in the future and stick with the Gentle Foaming Face Wash w/ Aloe. -m-

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2009 4:16:00 AM More reviews by WannaBmysurfer

This products really washes my face without stripping it. I tend to like this better when I wash at night. This stuff will take off all traces of makeup. The trick is to wet your finger tips and massage on dry face with cleanser. It cleanses so well that when I'm ready to rinse off my face is soft and clean.