Maybelline Colorama - Sunrise Sensation

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/2/2007 7:44:00 PM

I LOVE this color of polish. It just screams "summer", a beautiful orangey pink color with sparkles. I'm so sad they d/c this awesome line of polishes. This was my favorite color of them all. Fortunately, I found a pretty close match, Maybelline Continuous Color 3 in 1 in the color Papaya Shake (#124). It's a bit more pink than orange but it's really close and best of all isn't d/c yet! I definately learned my lesson about not stocking up on items soon to be d/c and am totally stocking up on this one!

on 4/1/2007 2:58:00 PM

Fool-proof polish! Easy to apply and turns out a great, sunrise-y color on me! It's basically a light goldeny orange with really beautiful shimmer.

on 6/19/2006 4:48:00 PM

I love this color on my toes when I'm tanned, if I'm pale it looks horrible! Streaks a bit and dosen't last very long. But the color is so beautiful that I can look pased that.

on 5/31/2005 3:54:00 AM

i really love this color, especially on my toenails. its a very bright, cool-toned peachy-orange color with tons of subtle shimmer. lasts for about two weeks when i use a topcoat. its my *finally its summer!* color.

on 6/15/2004 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love the color (described well below). It is very similar IMO to Revlon's 'Coral Glow' polish, but smaller and cheaper. My one complaint is that this doesn't go on very smoothly. Two coats (on toes) looks streaky.

on 2/20/2004 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Orange with lots of stunning microshimmer. Way more sheer and way more orange than Peach Daquiri, (which should probably be named Blood Orange, cuz ain't no peach in her).The microshimmer really makes this polish. It's amazing because there are flashes of orange, gold, red and green! The green is very subtle but it really catches your eye to add interest to this shade. continued >>