Maybelline Colorama - Spin Around Brown

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/8/2006 12:43:00 AM

It's definitely more of a light neutral pink than a brown, as the previous reviewers have stated. Cute and sparkly, but the finish isn't that nice. But, for $2, I won't complain. The low cost is offset by the smallness of the bottle, but I think I may have finished one or two regular-sized bottles of nail polish in my lifetime :)

Pics:Nails continued >>

on 4/13/2004 2:55:00 AM

I really love this color. My bottle isn't brown at all, it's a lovely pearly ballet pink that's maybe a little on the mauve side. I see gold microglitter, but maybe that's just me. It applies well and dries very quickly. I only had time to apply one coat on top of a clear base. It didn't streak at all, but with one coat it's semi-sheer and I can see my nails through it. It would probably be fine with another coat or two.

on 2/20/2004 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The color is nice and at $1.99 you can't hardly go wrong. This is a light cafe au lait type of color with sparse silver microglitter. It has a hint of rose tone.You see, I'd almost call it champagne, but it's not blonde enough...it's not quite mauve and not tan...in between. Very close in the bottle to Chill the Champagne, which is slightly pinker toned w/no glitter. The two are honestly so close in color, it's simply a matter of if you prefer the slight glitter or not. continued >>

Popular Polishes