October 21, 2014 | 1892 users online

Skincare - Face - Burt's Bees - Mask with French Green Clay [DISCONTINUED]

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by yorkiemomma

I actually really liked this. Didn't do much for my pores but made my skin feel refreshed. The mask is a light green color when you put it on, but gets darker green as it's done drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Xarina

Love this stuff! Love it way more than Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque. Not only does it suck up all the oil and minimize your pores, it leaves you feeling refreshed and its not so harsh compared to other clay masks that I've tried. I love how you can mix the mask powder with whatever you want to make the paste. It allows you to customize your face mask to what you want to focus on.

According to the box you can use:
- Carrot Juice for Mature Skin
- Tomato Juice for Troubled Skin
- Green Tea or Grapefruit Juice for Oily Skin

I'm sure you can use other combinations too.

Or if you're like me and you're too lazy to seek out something specific to mix it with, you can just mix it with water.

Amazing product! Definitely try it out! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by jenjun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this mask weekly for the last two years. I love it. I mean, I really loooooove it. Leaves my skin clear and bright; minimizes pores and clears out stubborn blackheads. The mixing of the mask powder with water can be a little annoying. But I'm willing to put up with it because I love this product so much. I currently use a toner with a spray bottle and use a few pumps of it to moisten the powder in my hand to mix the mask.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by jacameron

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this! It makes my skin feel baby soft and smooth, and has a very relaxing smell. My favorite part though, is that when I put it on when I have a pimple, it shrinks the ugly sucker right up and causes the zit to go away much sooner than it otherwise would have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by banannafish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a small packet of Burt's Bees Mask with French Green Clay in a Burt's Bees facial kit and as soon as I washed off the mask I went out and bought an entire jar of the stuff. It is so fantastic. My skin feels so smooth and my pore shrank noticeably and stayed small and tight for almost three days, without causing any acne! I have blackheads, which make me crazy, but this product actually diminished them almost to oblivion!

The one and only downside is that sometimes it can be hard to get the correct amount of water, so if I go over, I have to add more powder, which is annoying since then I have more mask than I need, so my arm pores get a good shrinkin'. Great product, I would recommend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by SAMm3

I love this mask, it does a great job sucking up the oil from pores. No other mask I've tried (incl Queen Helene) does such a good job! If I have a recently-popped zit this is the best at drying it out. Only problem for me is the packaging - it comes with a little white scoop to help you get the powder out of the jar, but I always make such a mess with this stuff anyway. I mix it in the palm of my hand with water.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2009 8:47:00 PM More reviews by kstarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this face mask. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I have noticed major changes. My skin glows and feels rejuvenated. It leaves my skin bright, clear and clean. I use this once a week and my skin still glows until the next treatment. The mask comes in powder form clay that you can mix with water, tomato juice, or any other combo. I have yet to experiment. The smell can be a bit strong but it still is nice. I love that it is natural and clay is extremely good for the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2008 1:36:00 AM More reviews by cesa11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best mask I've ever used, and its natural. Normally there's a few sacrifices with natural products but not with this. It works so good, and I normally use green tea or my toner mixed in.

I could go on and on about how great this is but I won't. Its cheap too and lasts a long time. I use it quite a bit and I feel like its taking all the impurities out of my face, plus it really helps with acne. Your face doesn't feel dry after washing it off. It's just so wonderful.

This is MY favourite mask EVER.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by elkemi

Love this mask, it's in a powder form, so you can mix it with water or whatever you choose. I always mix mine with the garden tomato toner, and I've found that it works great, cool and tingly, not drying at all, and leaves my skin fresh clear and rejuvinated. Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2007 6:51:00 PM More reviews by nata_lilie

Wow, this mask could run circles around the Body Shop's version. It's powdery green clay that you mix with water yourself. It smells rather strong but clean and feels cool and even a bit tingly. This mask acts like a vaccuum for your pores. I have large pores on my nose that were visibly reduced and the ones on my cheeks were virtually invisible! My skin was soft and calm (even though the mask tingled). BEAUTIFUL - it's a must try.