Banana Boat Faces Plus Sunblock

on 11/13/2009 12:48:00 AM

This is my year-round moisturizer! Just a tiny amount goes a long way and keeps my skin looking great and my makeup smooth! Most moisturizers with SPF make me break out, but I've had no issues with this at all. Love this!

on 6/15/2004 5:07:00 PM

i love this! it is the first moisturizer that doesnt leave my face shiny, but isnt dry either! it is awesome! its for skin that breaks out too, which i have. and i love that it is spf 23! oil free, non comedogenic, hypoallergenic too. im so glad i found this!! EDIT-I still love this, however, my face has become dryer, so makeup doesnt go on as well, but its still great when i know im going to be outside for a long time, and for days when my face is not dry UPDATE: well, this now is too drying for my face, but if my face was normal/oily i would definately use it.

This is hypoallergenic and oil free moisturizer. Orignally I bought it in the summer since it has 23 SPF but then since it worked so well, i use it year-round now. I couldn't beleive I had been spending so much on moisturizers and this is under $8! It is impossible to break out on this stuff! It even says on the package that it is formulated for normal/combo skin prone to oily or skin that breaks out. I use it under makeup, just whenever, and overall it is made for sensitive skin. Everyone who I have had try it absolutely loved it! Imagine what I will look like when I am 50 with SPF 23 everyday!

Popular Moisturizers