Yves Saint Laurent Touche Blush #2 Coral

4.1

on 2/16/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a similar 'touch' puff in Guerlain Meterorites 01 mythic, so when I purchased this, I knew it would be a very handy little thing.

The colour looks like it is going to make you very clown like, as it LOOKS very pigmented, but it actually is not. When applied gently the puff delivers a nice amount, although I do experience a little 'side puff' from the pot as I applied. The downsides I guess, is hygine factor, and the silly crazy little lid mirror - great if your face is the same size as Barbie!
What makes up for this is that when the powder is finished, the pot can be cleaned out and can be re-filled with your favourite mineral Bare escentuals powder - works a treat! Who can swirl tap and buff on a bus? I know I can't!

on 6/20/2011 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for a 1/4 of the retail price off Ebay, I bought it mostly because I wanted a puff-like blush applicator. ;)
PROS:Highly pigmented, Last a long time (I've had mine for about 6-7 months and it's still 80% full with my using it every single day), Lasts all day, Has a handy mirror on the lid, Cute packaging
CONS: Expensive, Puff doesn't really work, VERY shimmery if applying using the Puff (I bought it not knowing this, but the shimmery isn't too bad because I use a brush to apply it on) - I find that more shimmer goes on if you are using the puff.
I was originally after a colour like NARS Orgasm, so that's why I opted for this Coral colour. This is a high quality blush which I do not regret buying. :)

on 9/8/2008 11:34:00 AM

I got this in the Saks set. I was looking forward to trying the #2 color because I have had #1 and really like the format of it. I find that it deposits just the right amount of color, and in the right location... You do have to sometimes go back and blend with a brush, but I don't mind it. The scent is nice (light floral), and the color is great. It is a peachy-coral color with some shimmer. I honestly think it is better than NARS Orgasm for a nice glow. For reference, I am NC20 with dark hair and eyes. Overall, I would probably repurchase if I ever ran out. I did take off a lippie because the lasting power is not 100%, but I do like it nonetheless.

on 5/21/2008 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have had this blush for a while and I would never recommend it. First off-- the color is wrong for me- the SA paired it with my foundation and it just makes me look way too made up (also because all foundations I've bought with help of and SA seem too dark).

When I first got it I used it without a brush. I was having problems noticing it on my face, so I tried it out on my leg and realized that when using the little puff, it creates a ring of blush-- not a filled in circle, but a ring of blush on the skin.

However, it does give a nice shimmer (not recommended for older women).

If you buy this\have it I would suggest using a brush with it (tap the brush on the puff)-- which I had been doing but I won't use this anymore because of the color.

on 5/12/2007 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this peachy/golden blush! I put it on top of my mac pink swoon and it gives me the most ethereal glow. Has fine milled shimmer to give your face some highlighting.

on 2/23/2007 1:28:00 AM

Gorgeous blush, peachy light brown with lots of shimmer, I'm taking off one lippy because the packaging is ridiculous!

on 10/6/2006 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Just the right hue of pink for a MMM/DDD to be a soft highlight and not garish. Slight shimmer, very blendable and soft touch of color. I use bronzer to contour and this on the apples. Love it!

on 4/13/2006 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I adore the soft shimmery coral peach glow this blush has without being too overpowering. I keep it in my purse for an instant pick me up during the day. I love the sponge applicator, great for travel. UPDATE: I really love having this in my purse for a pop of instant gold shimmer. This goes well on top of my new HG blush, Cargo's Louisiana.

on 3/2/2006 2:36:00 PM

I love this. Pat the sponge on my face a few times, and I'm ready to go. Great for traveling bc I don't need to bring a seperate large brush to apply the blush. Great color too -- soft but not faint at all.

on 8/30/2005 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Staying power is not fantastic but It's a nice blush. I love #2 this colour as it suits my yellow toned skin.