October 23, 2014 | 865 users online

Highlighters - Christian Dior - So Cheek So White So Bright

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2006 11:59:00 AM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a white-gold cream highlighter. I'm a PPP and it didn't show up very well on me, plus it looked kind of frosty. I get a better result from other highlighters. I'm not a big fan of frost on the cheeks, eyes or lips, so I swapped it away. Obviously wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2005 3:40:00 AM More reviews by jnmartin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOoooove this shade of so cheek! i have the other colors in this creme blush and only rarely wear them...it seems i keep going back to the 018, white/slightly golden, a versatile highlighter...
for me, a perfect eye shadow base! shimmer is neutral, not silver or blue-ish pink. nice weightless texture, a little known but truly adored Dior product, too bad it is being phased out...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 5:49:00 AM More reviews by chilli

I love this too. Use it almost everyday at the inner corners of my eyes to really open them up. Beautiful subtle shimmer, not too obvious and not at all glittery (hate hate hate glitter!).
When I go out or look just a bit worn out I use it on my cheek bones and lightly underneath my brows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 1:14:00 PM More reviews by schminken

This is actually a "color" in the Dior So Cheek Blush collection. It is a white, shimmery (but not glittery) highlighter. It comes in a little fat pot and you have to use your finger to apply product.

I have tried WnW Flirt AND NARS Copacobana. I like this Dior version even better. The texture is good and it's not to shiney or pink. It does have shimmer! But it"s a more believable shimmer. I use it to get my Mandy Moore cheek on.