March 1, 2015 | 1288 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2015 2:42:00 AM More reviews by cllien

Very lovely light peachy champagne color. Similar to Jest (on me, Jest is a cooler pink with a frostier finish) and All That Glitters (ATG is a bit darker and more metallic, like wet golden sand with a peachy base). Of the three, ATG is my favorite because it's more unique and has better pigmentation, but Naked Lunch is probably the most versatile. I use it as a wash or put it in the inner half of my lid paired with just about anything. I do wish it was a bit more pigmented, but I like that it's not too frosty. I roughed up the shadow a bit and that helped with the pigmentation. Lovely with Naked Lunch in the inner half and Woodwinked in the outer half.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2015 3:57:00 PM More reviews by bythesea0413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let me start off by saying that I LOVE this eyeshadow. Whether your someone who wears heavy makeup and ur looking for the perfest browbone highlighter, or someone who just wants to add the perfect simple glow to your lid this color is a must have. As I stated earlier I love this shade as an inner eye or browbone highlighter, and I love it even more when I want an all over lid shadow to make that winged tip eyeliner really pop. I would def recommend this shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 3:55:00 PM More reviews by queenM100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful color for the lid....a warm peachy beige with a little shimmer. Can even be called a champagne color. It has shimmer but not as much as All That Glitters (another great shade). I have been using All That Glitters for years until recently I purchased Naked Lunch. Both are similar shades but I prefer Naked Lunch since it's a touch less shimmer for daytime wear and still super pigmented. Brightens the eyes in no time flat!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2015 11:23:00 AM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice warm wash color. It needs to be packed on a bit for more than just a sheen to show, so for that reason, I would not repurchase since I have better options with more pigment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

In the past 4 years I have gone through two pots of Mac Naked Lunch. I use it 90% of the time as my eye shadow base. Long ago I (before there were primers everywhere) I discovered that my matte/satin eye shadows had much more lasting power if I put down a base of something light with a bit of glimmer or light frost. I do a swipe of my current neutral matte ivory and Mac Naked Lunch as my first layer on my eye lids. Then I apply a matte or satin color such as Mac Kid or Mac Warmth as my eye color up through the crease. I like Mac eye shadow powders, they are soft yet pigmented and the color selection is excellent.
I will always have a pot of Naked Lunch on hand.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this as a highlighting color its very subtle on me.. im nw35.. i think of it as a shimmery slightly brown highlighting color.. i love it! Its a beautiful color

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by kbam17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had a really hard time figuring out how to use this color since it is far more cool, pink, and frosty than I'd normally purchase. I originally bought it to help me blend out the edges of the MAC Bare Study Paint Pot into the crease. While it didn't work exactly as hoped for this (the color was too light for the crease), I found that it really helps intensify Bare Study when packed on the lid itself. Naked Lunch looks particularly gorgeous when paired with more purpley shades on the outer corner and crease (my favorites are Makeup Geek Unexpected and Urban Decay Toasted, respectively). This is now one of my favorite shadows; I'm glad I didn't give up on it!

Pros:
* smooth application
* easy to pick up color with brush
* blendable
* long-lasting
* fits well in many palettes (I purchased the standalone pan)

Cons:
* can be overly frosty if not applied/blended evenly

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A must have in any collection.Universally flattering & wearable with other shades.I use this as a base with Noir & swimming.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by alllice

My holy grail eyeshadow. It's pigmented yet discreet, so you can definitely wear it on an everyday basis even though it is a frost eyeshadow. The most amazing thing, apart from the color, is that it lasts all day even without wearing a primer/concealer/foundation. HG!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by meggomyyeggo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my all time favorite eyeshadows! It's so pretty and it really makes my blue eyes pop! Love, love, love!