July 30, 2014 | 2095 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by alllice

My holy grail eyeshadow. It's pigmented yet discreet, so you can definitely wear it on an everyday basis even though it is a frost eyeshadow. The most amazing thing, apart from the color, is that it lasts all day even without wearing a primer/concealer/foundation. HG!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by meggomyyeggo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my all time favorite eyeshadows! It's so pretty and it really makes my blue eyes pop! Love, love, love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A golden champagne color. The only MAC shadow I would own if I only could have one. My go-to base/lid color for most eye looks I wear and opt great as a inner corner/brow bone highlighter. It's shimmery, but not with any big specs in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG lid color!!! Have been using this for years. Looks great with my fair, olive tones skin and blue eyes. I really like that it doesn't have fall out problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this! It's a perfect everyday color. I use this all over my lids; usually with some kind of matte brown in the crease. This color really looks good with just about anything in the crease. This could easily be used as a brow bone highlight but I prefer a matte highlight for that. I've used this as a cheek highlight quite a few times and it looks beautiful. This was the first e/s I ever purchased from MAC & I still love it! I've probably went through 4/5 & I know I'll be repurchasing this as soon as it's almost gone! If you're on the fence about this I would say definitely get it- you will not be disappointed!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by clairerenee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love at first swipe! Why haven't I picked this shade up before? I have a number of MAC shadows but somehow missed out on this. It has to be the most wearable, versatile shade ever. I am on vacation right now and I never pack on the makeup when vacationing: sunscreen topped with powder with spf, curl my lashes, cover my dark circles (maybe) and slap some lip balm with spf on and go. Adding a swipe of naked lunch to my lids and browbone gives me a more polished look without fear of it sliding off in the humidity. I can see myself using it on lids/browbone with deeper colors in the crease once I am back to work. I have very pale, yellow toned skin and naked lunch is almost a my lids but better shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Naked Lunch is the most perfect all-over-the-lid shade ever. Its a warm peachy-beige shade that comes off almost looking champagne coloured when applied. Due to it being a frost shadow it adds just the right amount of shimmer to open up the eye area and pulling a little bit of focus. I love pairing this shade with taupes and browns and neutrals because it always pulls off stunning everyday looks for going to work etc. You could also use it as a brow bone highlight or for your tear duct area. Totally fabulous shade and if you are looking to build up a MAC neutral collection then you definitely need this one in there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Allmacedup10

This shadow is great for everyday for the entire lid. I apply it with the MAC 228 to my entire lid and then apply eyeliner on my top lashline for a subtle, everyday look that still brightens up my eyes. When I'm going out, I'll apply Naked Lunch to my whole lid and then shade in the crease with a darker colour, even black, for a smokey, dramatic look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by LindsayRoseEliz

I have wanted Naked Lunch since I began buying MAC eyeshadows 2-3 years ago. I read many a time that this is similar to Urban Decay's Sin, which I don't really like, so I was a little worried about getting it.

Let me just say it: I much, much, much prefer Naked Lunch to Sin.

Whew. There. I said it.

Naked Lunch is a beautiful light peachy-pinky-beige. While it's not as pigmented as Sin, it's so beautiful as a wash of color over the lid. It's perfect for every day wear, and I can see this becoming one of my favorite eyeshadows.

It is very similar to the lid color in the the Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells trio, but I find that Naked Lunch wears far better on my oily eyelids. The shimmer doesn't make my eyes look like a frosted cupcake.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by auraborialis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great little eyeshadow for NC 20-25 skin. I put it on the inner corners of my eyes and it neutralizes the blue/purple areas and makes me look well-rested instead of a zombie. This is a very similar color to Grain, slightly more frosty, but not obnoxiously so. This would still look very polished with a nice suit and darker shadows/liner.

I took off two lippies because MAC is now testing on animals. They didn't used to, but Estee Lauder broke into the Chinese cosmetics market, and Chinese law requires animal testing. I'm really disappointed in MAC for doing this.