August 22, 2014 | 1418 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Naked Lunch

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A must have in any collection.Universally flattering & wearable with other shades.I use this as a base with Noir & swimming.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 6:12:00 AM More reviews by alllice

My holy grail eyeshadow. It's pigmented yet discreet, so you can definitely wear it on an everyday basis even though it is a frost eyeshadow. The most amazing thing, apart from the color, is that it lasts all day even without wearing a primer/concealer/foundation. HG!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by meggomyyeggo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my all time favorite eyeshadows! It's so pretty and it really makes my blue eyes pop! Love, love, love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A golden champagne color. The only MAC shadow I would own if I only could have one. My go-to base/lid color for most eye looks I wear and opt great as a inner corner/brow bone highlighter. It's shimmery, but not with any big specs in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by GirlyRunnerGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HG lid color!!! Have been using this for years. Looks great with my fair, olive tones skin and blue eyes. I really like that it doesn't have fall out problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this! It's a perfect everyday color. I use this all over my lids; usually with some kind of matte brown in the crease. This color really looks good with just about anything in the crease. This could easily be used as a brow bone highlight but I prefer a matte highlight for that. I've used this as a cheek highlight quite a few times and it looks beautiful. This was the first e/s I ever purchased from MAC & I still love it! I've probably went through 4/5 & I know I'll be repurchasing this as soon as it's almost gone! If you're on the fence about this I would say definitely get it- you will not be disappointed!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by clairerenee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love at first swipe! Why haven't I picked this shade up before? I have a number of MAC shadows but somehow missed out on this. It has to be the most wearable, versatile shade ever. I am on vacation right now and I never pack on the makeup when vacationing: sunscreen topped with powder with spf, curl my lashes, cover my dark circles (maybe) and slap some lip balm with spf on and go. Adding a swipe of naked lunch to my lids and browbone gives me a more polished look without fear of it sliding off in the humidity. I can see myself using it on lids/browbone with deeper colors in the crease once I am back to work. I have very pale, yellow toned skin and naked lunch is almost a my lids but better shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Naked Lunch is the most perfect all-over-the-lid shade ever. Its a warm peachy-beige shade that comes off almost looking champagne coloured when applied. Due to it being a frost shadow it adds just the right amount of shimmer to open up the eye area and pulling a little bit of focus. I love pairing this shade with taupes and browns and neutrals because it always pulls off stunning everyday looks for going to work etc. You could also use it as a brow bone highlight or for your tear duct area. Totally fabulous shade and if you are looking to build up a MAC neutral collection then you definitely need this one in there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Allmacedup10

This shadow is great for everyday for the entire lid. I apply it with the MAC 228 to my entire lid and then apply eyeliner on my top lashline for a subtle, everyday look that still brightens up my eyes. When I'm going out, I'll apply Naked Lunch to my whole lid and then shade in the crease with a darker colour, even black, for a smokey, dramatic look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by LindsayRoseEliz

I have wanted Naked Lunch since I began buying MAC eyeshadows 2-3 years ago. I read many a time that this is similar to Urban Decay's Sin, which I don't really like, so I was a little worried about getting it.

Let me just say it: I much, much, much prefer Naked Lunch to Sin.

Whew. There. I said it.

Naked Lunch is a beautiful light peachy-pinky-beige. While it's not as pigmented as Sin, it's so beautiful as a wash of color over the lid. It's perfect for every day wear, and I can see this becoming one of my favorite eyeshadows.

It is very similar to the lid color in the the Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells trio, but I find that Naked Lunch wears far better on my oily eyelids. The shimmer doesn't make my eyes look like a frosted cupcake.